On the Radio

Juliet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello;

Just wanted to let everyone know that fm 96 (London) is starting to play a TCV tune...I heard them announce it as part of a line-up but I was busy and never heard the tune they played...I'll listen again over the weekend and let you know what I hear...

Juliet :wave:

Hello:

On my way to dinner last eve, I heard a tune on fm96 (London Canada)..it was different and had a great edge..it was a TCV tune..

It was part of a feature called INSIDE THEM CROOKED VULTURES..I didn't hear the whole thing but I did hear another tune and the members talking with the interviewer about the process involved in making this album...

Juliet :thumbsup:

PS I have to get that cd now....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This station I listen to out of Lawrenceburg, Tennessee WLX FM 105.3 plays the more obscure songs from many well-known artists that often aren't played on the radio. They played "The Rover" earlier this evening and I have heard them play "Battle of Evermore", "Gallows Pole", "In The Evening", and even "Achilles Last Stand" and "Carouselambra".

I heard "I Can't Quit You Baby" on 106.1 WTAK (Huntsville, Alabama) last night when I was driving home. That was a shocker to me because they mainly play Zep's mainstream hits. They were doing Twofer Tuesday so that would explain it because sometimes they play some of their less played songs then.

• 2 weeks later...

Today was Twofer Tuesday, and tonight I heard Stairway to Heaven followed by Communication Breakdown on 105.9 FM The Rock WNRQ (Nashville). A short time later I turned the station to 106.1 WTAK (Huntsville, AL) and I heard Over The Hills And Far Away followed by Gallows Pole. :yay: Gallows Pole is my favorite song off LZ III and I never heard them play it before that I can remember.