Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Juliet

On the Radio

Classic Rock 95.3 ALWAYS play Zep, even whole albums with interviews and other soundbytes relating to the songs and albums etc.

Last Sunday night (6.00pm) it was LZIV and a couple of weeks ago PG, both in their entirety.

Heard the tail end of Stairway when I was flipping through my music stations on my digital cable. That counts as my radio since I don't listen to the radio anymore.

"Dazed and Confused" on Talksport" "Hawksby and Jacobs" show this afternoon.

Edited by leddy

I heard the tail-end of Kashmir on 96.3 WROV a couple of nights ago. I was in the car and my dad was flipping through the radio, and landed on Roanoke's classic rock station.

Tonight's Get The Led Out on 105.9TheEdge

All My Love

Southbound Saurez

Kashmir

Perfect from the end of the Beltway portion to my driveway!

Hi Everyone:

Thanks to all who are posting the tunes they here...

Today I heard BLACK DOG on fm 96....it made me completely forget about the cold and snow that has descended upon my town again.. I love u LZ...

Today...

What is and What Never Should Be

Moncton's Classic Rock C103 http://www.c103.com/

I checked out their play list for the past 24 hrs:

Heart Breaker

Misty Mountain Hop

Kashmir

What is and What Never Should Be

Rock and Roll

Good Times

None played back to back. Not a bad mix for a small town station.

I wished I could contibute, but I honestly have not listened to radio in years. I'll have an Album/CD playing most of the time..or a DVD ..either at home or driving.

Ditto that Deborah J, the only time I hear the radidio is when my fillings start getting too loud.

Over the weekend I heard Going to California on fm 96 and The Rain Song on BOB FM...both stations are in London Canada.... :)

I have the radio on because I use my car for work. I was working over the weekend travelling to different places...believe me those tunes and other Zep tunes really help me ....

J xo

Edited by Juliet

Don't really listen to the radio anymore either; but when I was in St. Louis two weeks ago, I heard Over the Hills and Far Away on KSHE 94.7 FM.

Heard "Good Times Bad Times" this morning. Helped my morning/day get off to a good start.

I rarely listen to the radio but the van is tuned to LBC, just so i get some local traffic news and i have something to shout at. :o

I dont tend to look for Led Zeppelin on the radio as i wouldnt know where to start, any ideas for a radio station i can get in London?

Regards, Danny