The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

Hi:

I found this website re. Coyotes bid http://www.makeitseven.ca/

I also heard Jim Basillie being interviewed by Lloyd Robertson on CTV.. Check out http://www.ctv.ca/

Juliet :wave:

This dude will not be be a NHL owner because he is going about it all wrong. He is trying to bully his way in. And in doing that he is pissing the NHL off. if he tried to do it the proper way he may have a chance. But not this way.

This dude will not be be a NHL owner because he is going about it all wrong. He is trying to bully his way in. And in doing that he is pissing the NHL off. if he tried to do it the proper way he may have a chance. But not this way.

He sure has stirred the pot. There do seem to be some forces at work who support him though. The present owner of the Coyotes was sold a bag of goods by Bettman but to his credit, he has done just about all that could be asked when it came to trying to make it a success. It's his contention that he should be able to sell the team to the highest bidder. My question is, why would the owners stand in the way of such an idea ? Seems perfectly logical to me that he or they for that matter would want to get as much lost money back as possible. Clearly, Bettman's lockout was at the behest of ownership and certain promises have been made in return. Personally, I think it's time Gary Bettman stepped aside and allowed some of the owners whom, he tricked into buying franchises, a way out of jail

Side note, It's my understanding that Arizona law requires that an auction take place in the event of Chapter 11 being declared. I guess Mr Basillie's offer will be the first bid in the process. If he win's, will Bettman then be able to tell him he can't move his franchise to Souther Ontario. Me thinks not.

Say goodbye Gary. Be sure to turn off the lights ;)

TAKE 2

FINAL

Chicago 4

Vancouver 2

Chicago Leads Series 3-2

:slapface:

I knew I missed tonight's game but didn't think I'd missed Tues. night's game too. Mind you, it's happened :D

Yukon, I'm suprised you haven't left anything here for me to comment on. Thought you'd at least leave me a :poke::lol: Ok then, my next prediction is that the Canucks win in 7 :o

Hi:

I found this website re. Coyotes bid http://www.makeitseven.ca/

I also heard Jim Basillie being interviewed by Lloyd Robertson on CTV.. Check out http://www.ctv.ca/

Juliet :wave:

I heard there were over 100,000 signatures on this petition to bring another team to Ontario!!!!

I also heard the mayor of Hamilton stating that The Copps Coliseum is more or less ready for a NHL team

GO JIM GO...GO HAMILTON GO.... :cheer:

Juliet

PS London would not work...their facility only holds @ 9000...

I've been pulling for your boys ally! Being that the wife is Canadian(Edmontonian),she said it's the least I could do.I said that it would be no problem to root for them until... ;)

Go Canes!!!

Bring it on home to me baby............................ tonight!

I've been pulling for your boys ally! Being that the wife is Canadian(Edmontonian),she said it's the least I could do.I said that it would be no problem to root for them until... ;)

Go Canes!!!

Bring it on home to me baby............................ tonight!

Thanks Rorer. I'm not giving up hope yet but it will be very tough now. We needed to win last night and I honestly thought that we would. We seem to play better on the road than at home . Too bad game 7 wasn't in Chicago :D

Thanks Rorer. I'm not giving up hope yet but it will be very tough now. We needed to win last night and I honestly thought that we would. We seem to play better on the road than at home . Too bad game 7 wasn't in Chicago :D

I wouldn't expect you to give up hope...I always keep the faith and we somehow pull it out.We've had some great wins in the last moments of some of these games and it's like getting high without the drugs! I can't ask for anything better!

I've also had a lucky shirt that I haven't washed in a while.I'll post a pic of it if we get there. ;)

It gets on my nerves as well. I must say

Posting scores get on your nerves...WTF

Lighten up baby, I must say, also

Keep your post shorter your BLAH BLAH BLAH

On every post is long winded and in most cases

incorrect

2nd line:

I'm in love with you

Yukon Cornelius was from a Santa Claus show

some time ago..eH.....1969 ..1970 something

Yeah so as I was saying keep those paragraphs shorter

and just post facts like I do and not your perception of what

your posting is truth.

Thanks babe.

Lets play hockey :D

It's bad juju to think too far in advance. All I care about is getting through this round.

I hope you do. I want to see a great conference final whether we're there or not

So what are you implying? You never say anything.

I'm implying nothing.

If you check my last 2 posts I said what needed to be said.

YC I have no problems with you.

Posting scores is part of the Sport posting experience.

THE BOTTOM LINE

Just go about your posting business and if you need Pa La Bra

from me AGAIN

Just Re read my last two posts.

HAVE A NICE DAY :D