The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

I don't give a rat's behind what the score was. I stand with Don Cherry on this matter. Trotz escaped with his butt this time. I don't like his choices. Who does he think he is? Vince Lombardi? He looks like he came out of a cartoon.

Rick, they don't call Don Cherry.. " Grapes " for nothin" :lol: .

Rick, they don't call Don Cherry.. " Grapes " for nothin" :lol: .

I would sure like to know where he finds those loud suits he wears. The man is certanly not normal But he is an icon here In Rochester, NY> I hope the Blues win tonight. Even though I have Quick on a fantasy team. I have Bergaland too and need him to go nuts. Go Blues.

I would sure like to know where he finds those loud suits he wears. The man is certanly not normal But he is an icon here In Rochester, NY> I hope the Blues win tonight. Even though I have Quick on a fantasy team. I have Bergaland too and need him to go nuts. Go Blues.

Elliott couldn't stop a beach ball last night.

Playoffs are the only time I really pay attention to hockey.

Kings are up 3-0?!? This after knocking off the top-seeded Canucks?!? What in h-e-double hockey sticks is going on here? I am still wondering how the Kings will revert to form and bungle this.

Marty McSorley...Marty McSorley...Marty McSorley...

Elliott couldn't stop a beach ball last night.

He must be realeased. He has reverted back to the goalie he was in Ottawa. Its too bad because I know the Blues are the better team. I do like the Kings too. So I will cheer for them if they advance. Had Halak been available this would not have happened. I am tickled pink the Flyers lost again last night. Just have the Flyers lose and I will be happy. Hate the team and Briere. And the coach. And the city. And their fans.

He must be realeased. He has reverted back to the goalie he was in Ottawa. Its too bad because I know the Blues are the better team. I do like the Kings too. So I will cheer for them if they advance. Had Halak been available this would not have happened. I am tickled pink the Flyers lost again last night. Just have the Flyers lose and I will be happy. Hate the team and Briere. And the coach. And the city. And their fans.

Playoffs are the only time I really pay attention to hockey.

Kings are up 3-0?!? This after knocking off the top-seeded Canucks?!? What in h-e-double hockey sticks is going on here? I am still wondering how the Kings will revert to form and bungle this.

Marty McSorley...Marty McSorley...Marty McSorley...

They're there on merit Strider. No flukes involved. They are taking care of the Blues the same way they took care of us. I hope they go all the way and win it :yesnod: !

Barry Trotz is a moron. Now he has cost his team and me

I don't know Rick. The rest of the players are supporting his decision . I think it's more a case of Phoenix being a lot better than any of us thought

I don't know Rick. The rest of the players are supporting his decision . I think it's more a case of Phoenix being a lot better than any of us thought

Point dat dar shotgun at Barry Trotz. What is Cherrry saying about the idiot now? I wish I could hear him rip Trotz to pieces as he just cost his team a possible trip to the conference finals. can they rebound? I think maybe becaue they are just better when they have their guns. But he has made the task more difficult the pudgy little shit.

Point dat dar shotgun at Barry Trotz. What is Cherrry saying about the idiot now? I wish I could hear him rip Trotz to pieces as he just cost his team a possible trip to the conference finals. can they rebound? I think maybe becaue they are just better when they have their guns. But he has made the task more difficult the pudgy little shit.

LOL ! Quit beatin' around the bush :lol:

Down go the Flyers!!!!! Down!!!!! It still proves that goaltending is huge. No way does St Louis lose this series if Elliot is replaced by Halak. At least not like this. And the Flyers cannot afford to not backcheck constantly as Broduer is so much better than Brysgalov. Lots of shocking results so far. I still think the Rangers will win their series but the Devils are playing like the old Devills and they can beat the Rangers. I am certainly cheering for the Kings to win it all. But Nashville's chances got alot better with St Louis out even with them down 3-1. I say they will come back and beat Phoenix if that moron doesnt suspend any more players. Phoenix could steal it with Smith, as Trotz has given them the opportunity. But I still think Nashville is too good if all their players are available We will see

^ That was an awesome game (even though I just saw the tail end of it, NYR down 2-1 with a power play on the way.) Tied it with seconds left in the game and then the dramatic overtime win. New York crowd goes wild like only a New York crowd can. So much parity in the NHL this year.

^ That was an awesome game (even though I just saw the tail end of it, NYR down 2-1 with a power play on the way.) Tied it with seconds left in the game and then the dramatic overtime win. New York crowd goes wild like only a New York crowd can. So much parity in the NHL this year.

Crazy Game last night. I didn't get home until the last period but for some reason I didn't feel like I missed much. I paid way too much for a ticket for tomorrow so I am hoping we can bring the house down and return it to the apple.

Crazy Game last night. I didn't get home until the last period but for some reason I didn't feel like I missed much. I paid way too much for a ticket for tomorrow so I am hoping we can bring the house down and return it to the apple.

Hate to say it Black Dawg bu I think the Rangers will end it. But I want to see the Devils bury the Flyers tonight. Send them home.

Them and their dirty team and fans.

^ lol you've got more fumes against Philly than even I do, 77. Hopefully Jersey and the goalie that father time's spared, Brodeur, can put an end to their run.

Almost makes you wonder why there's a regular season at all :lol:

May as well pick teams out of a hat and just get started with the post season after the pre-season :P I hear Luongo has the Leafs on his short list to be traded to. No offense, but the feeling's not mutual.

Can't believe the new coach has Ovy playing a more complete game (most of the time). Too much talent on that team to flop in early rounds for so many years so it's great to see them playing some D, too. Enjoy the game and good luck!

Enjoy the game, my cusion went to game 4, she said the place was rocking!

Did anyone notice Justin Tuck ftom the Giants sitting in the row behind the Rangers bench. It was cool to see him so into the game.

May as well pick teams out of a hat and just get started with the post season after the pre-season :P I hear Luongo has the Leafs on his short list to be traded to. No offense, but the feeling's not mutual.

Carefull what you don't wish for Pat ! The kid still has it and I think a change of scenery may make us regret that he's gone ;)

Good riddens Flyers and your team you thought was so good. And now they will blame the goalie for the entire series. They already are as I have been to their sites

it was mainly on the blue liner for making a dumb a$$ pass. Bryz will take the blame but it is a team loss.

it was mainly on the blue liner for making a dumb a$$ pass. Bryz will take the blame but it is a team loss.

The classless fans that they are already blaming him. They thought they had it. The Cup I mean. They really thought they were better than everyone. Talking crap about my team who only got knocked out because of injuries. We handled the Rangers and Wash pretty good before we lost our defensemen. We are going to come back with a Vengeance. I am cheering for LA. the Devils are a very hard team to predict. I did not see this coming i will confess. I thought Philly would beat them and then lose to a team with a real goalie, the Rangers. Face it Black Dawg, your boys played well. But they are going to lose. I think they played very well defensively I think this seals Hunter as their coach next year. But is that good? It could prove to be a mistake? Time will tell. He got them motivated. But does he have what it takes to keep a team afloat over an 82 game schedule? We will see. And as we know all our teams will make moves. Some will come and some will go. The Flyers will whine and blame Breezy as they called him and take their shots at Shanahan. How do you all like it you Flyers fans having one of your best guys suspended by this Nazi called Shanahan. I do say this time he got it right. But he has gotten it wrong more often than right.