The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

Crap is fucking right. I am going to call this Blue monday. I bet on the Rangers, Leafs, Blue Jays and Blues

There we go, just as the garden faithfull were starting to get on their team......tied at 1

I would pull Elliot. Leopold is a sack of shit. See the turnover? He did that to us all year in Buffalo. Good riddens. St louis must stop these odd man rushes. Hitchcock better say the right things. Elliot has to stop that first goal

I would pull Elliot. Leopold is a sack of shit. See the turnover? He did that to us all year in Buffalo. Good riddens. St louis must stop these odd man rushes. Hitchcock better say the right things. Elliot has to stop that first goal

Thought the Blues let last nights game slip away from them but you could see right from the start that the physical play these two teams have laid out on each other, was beginning to take it's toll on both. Not sure I've seen a series as physical as this one since maybe the 70's. Anyway, for my money, this has been the best series of the lot.

Thought the Blues let last nights game slip away from them but you could see right from the start that the physical play these two teams have laid out on each other, was beginning to take it's toll on both. Not sure I've seen a series as physical as this one since maybe the 70's. Anyway, for my money, this has been the best series of the lot.

If Halak is ready I would take a shot with him. Even Allen. Elliot is letting them down. Bergland must step up with Baccus and they can beat the Kings on home ice. I expect Chicago to roll tonight. And I am going to expect the Islanders maybe to put another scare in the penguins and beat them. I do not see the Islanders rolling over. I want to tune into the Montreal game to see what happens. It is on, someone once said. Well, it is on here. Bad words, trash talk, yoiu have it all. Therion has probably already given the order to hit anything that moves.

If Halak is ready I would take a shot with him. Even Allen. Elliot is letting them down. Bergland must step up with Baccus and they can beat the Kings on home ice. I expect Chicago to roll tonight. And I am going to expect the Islanders maybe to put another scare in the penguins and beat them. I do not see the Islanders rolling over. I want to tune into the Montreal game to see what happens. It is on, someone once said. Well, it is on here. Bad words, trash talk, yoiu have it all. Therion has probably already given the order to hit anything that moves.

Elliot didn't have a great game last night but then, neither did Quick . Not sure I'd make the change to Halak right now as I expect Elliot to bounce back with another strong effort. The Blues also need to clear the front of their net a little better than they did last night.

I'm not sure what to expect between Montreal and Ottawa tonight. It's such a huge game for both clubs so unless the score get's out of hand in Ottawa's favour, I don't think either team, especially Montreal, will take the chance of being a man down to a stupid penalty. You never know though :unsure: .

Archived