The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

I am with you. And I do not want a repeat of Vancouver. Go Hawks

Repeat of What? Rioting?

I hope that isn't what you mean.

Boston Bruins fans, even if they lose tomorrow will applaud their team ... and the winning team.

There is a huge amount of respect for the Chicago Blackhawks in Boston.

Original 6, great team and city.

But I have a feeling this is going 7.

Go Bruins.

I am interested to see if Colorado budges on the number one pick. They do not want the highest touted player, Jones, and seem to be on the bubble as to who they will take. So it would make sense for them to trade the number one for more picks. I actually prefer our position of having the number 8 and number 16. But if they make the offer, I would wonder why Colorado would reject it? They did reject Calgary's offer but they are in the same conference and I do not believe Calgary offered More than one number one? I think Buffalo has more to offer if they were to give them number 8 and 16 in the first round. That is tough to pass up if you know of a guy that you like that will be on the board still.

Oh, almost forgot there is a game tonight. Hawks win it in Ot, Kane gets the winner

I am happy they won, but must say shocked it did not go to OT. I thought it was going to OT for sure after the tying goal. It is also strange that these teams meet so rarely . Being they are original six and all. They really do not meet often. Too many star players for Boston to overcome and losing Thomas was huge. Rask is not Thomas.

Is Bettman the most hated comiss in sports?

http://www.lyrics.com/my-kind-of-town-lyrics-frank-sinatra.html

Ah, there is that big chalice. Next stop, Buffalo, NY

Im going to miss hockey! ........I think he is the most hated commis in sports.

Lindy Ruff in two months pal. And my boys will look quite different I am sure. I have a problem watching Emery hoist the Cup. Ryan Miller is ten times better than him. I sure hope that his day comes, and Luongo's too.

Lindy Ruff in two months pal. And my boys will look quite different I am sure. I have a problem watching Emery hoist the Cup. Ryan Miller is ten times better than him. I sure hope that his day comes, and Luongo's too.

Lots of Sabers fans down here, he will be well received ......post game on NBC Sports.

Archived