The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

It kills me how a team (Toronto) can have their fans screaming out our goalie's name when they have managed to beat him about 4 times in the last twenty or so meetings. It will be no different next year when we go in there and bury you sorry ass's. Soon you can yell "Go Leafs Go". Soon, like in October.

Huge wiin for the Sabres and Jonas Enroth. Rangers now in 8th place. Questions must be answered though. I am disgusted with this coverup. Not one word on Miller yet. None. The damn Buffalo media know nothing as I type. WTF???? Where are you Miller? This is a fucking playoff race? Hung the kid out to dry and he came up huge. Lets see if Liindy can dodge the questions. Its bullshit.

Looks like the Red Wings have some worries in goal. How can they be getting pasted by St Louis 9-3 :P ? Carolina is winning. Thanks for nothing Montreal. Stinking Canadiens. We will catch your asses next.

Well Lindy simply said he is day to day and when asked if its related to the shot last night off his collarbone, Ruff said with a disgruntled look "thats part of it" and took offf. Hmmmm. Sounds like maybe he had words with Miller? We may never know.

Huge wiin for the Sabres and Jonas Enroth. Rangers now in 8th place. Questions must be answered though. I am disgusted with this coverup. Not one word on Miller yet. None. The damn Buffalo media know nothing as I type. WTF???? Where are you Miller? This is a fucking playoff race? Hung the kid out to dry and he came up huge. Lets see if Liindy can dodge the questions. Its bullshit.

Looks like the Red Wings have some worries in goal. How can they be getting pasted by St Louis 9-3 :P ? Carolina is winning. Thanks for nothing Montreal. Stinking Canadiens. We will catch your asses next.

Well Lindy simply said he is day to day and when asked if its related to the shot last night off his collarbone, Ruff said with a disgruntled look "thats part of it" and took offf. Hmmmm. Sounds like maybe he had words with Miller? We may never know.

Oops. I got the score wrong. Final score St Louis 10 Detroit 3 :nhl_checking:

Vancouver has the President's trophy, their first. congrats! Showdown in Carolina Sunday Rorer, but you guys can now put the Rangers in your sghts as well as us. The Rangers put themselves in danger last night.

Nobody here is celebrating but should it be necessary, it'll be nice to have home ice advantage .

Hi to you too Juliet. The Leafs, Burke, have decided to keep Ron Wilson and IMO they did the right thing. He is a good coach and you are not going to find a better one than him right now. It would be a bad move to fire him.

Miller is making the road trip regarless of some reports. I will be shocked i he is not in the nets Sunday. But the game in Washington, who knows? Lindy may not even know yet. Rangers at Flyers noon Sunday. Just imagine another Rangers loss. Philly knocked them out last year. It would not seal their fate but it would put them in a tough position. Carolina is now aware the game at the Island on Sat night is not goiing to be just a formality. They will have to work to beat the pesky Islanders as the Rangers found out the hard way.

We have Enroth in the nets tonight Rorer so you can squeeze for the Caps. I will sqeeze for the Islanders. And flyers tomorrow like you. I sure hope Miller catches a flight to Carolina tomorrow. Its a possibility they are saying. Could be a blessing if we get in though, I really would prefer Wash or Philly than Boston unlike many others. Go Sabres!!!!!!

I guess Bill McCreary will ref his last game tonight. Sabres and Caps.

Great come-from-behind win for the Wings today. After that horrific game against St. Louis, we really needed a win today, but that doesn't mean I think our team's issues have been vaporized. Our defense is still suspect, as is our goaltending.

McCreary, his last favor to Ovetchkin was a gift penalty that let Wash tie the game with seconds left. Fucking lost in OT without Miller who also hung us out to dry. He better be on a fucking plane to Carolina. We are ahead of Rangers now, and Carolina is two back thanks to the Islanders hitting two posts. Hoping Carolina'a luck will run out tomorrow but without Miller, it wont be easy. He is getting paid too much to be missing time with Mickey Mouse injuries.

How many more penalties are these dick head refs going to call on us? Bullshit. We are lucky to be tied with these stinking one sided refs. Carolina is a dirty team.

No I am not going to rub it in Rorer. Too many more battles to fight. maybe you guys can knock out the Rangers. Very possible.

Sabres win in OT

Dirty? Who was grabbing sticks from the bench? Buffalo was very dirty tonight,look at all the penalties.You got lucky with those dirty bitches tonight.Your goalie was your saving grace.Period.

Dirty? Who was grabbing sticks from the bench? Buffalo was very dirty tonight,look at all the penalties.You got lucky with those dirty bitches tonight.Your goalie was your saving grace.Period.

You were lucky to get out of the first period with your heads on!

By the way, no Miller, no Kaleta, no Heche just for starters

You certainly may!

Ain't skeered of those cats either!

We beat you in the season series,nuff said!

It was a tie. You are so full of shit. You won in OT and so did we. You sucked out in long island but not tonight. And you had how many gift wrapped pentlties? Fucking 5 on 3 included. You had the refs on your side the whole way.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/standings

updated eastern conference standings

I'll give you credit for the outstanding penalty kills!

We hit both posts and the cross bar a few times...inches and LUCK my friend.

You blew it in Washington,we didn't.

Hey Electro! Since you won the Div,tell the boys to ease up and let the Canes win on Tuesday! ;):rolleyes:

I'll give you credit for the outstanding penalty kills!

We hit both posts and the cross bar a few times...inches and LUCK my friend.

You blew it in Washington,we didn't.

Hey Electro! Since you won the Div,tell the boys to ease up and let the Canes win on Tuesday! ;):rolleyes:

You mean like they did against St Louis? ha. Worry not. You tell me that we didnt hit any posts against you guys in the past? You can still nail the Rangers. I do not see the Sabres falling out. The Rangers are having a tough time scoring. I am happy that Montreal may get Boaton. I would prefer playing Washington or Philly and Ovetchkin wont be dancing for long.

Out west expect Dallas to run the table in their weak remaining schedule. Chicago could be in trouble. they play the Habs tues in an original six game.

Actually, I do see that Carolina can not catch the Rangers in victories so they must beat them out in points. Fat chance. Get the golf clubs out.:D

Hey Rorer. Hope runs eternal. The Rangers are down 2-0 so if it holds up, Boston may have done your boys a huge favor and left the door open. Now all you have to do is beat the Detroit Red Wings. Doable, but no easy task ever.

Just learned Miller is shooting to return on weekend so its Enroth again vs Tampa.

Well Boston blew a 3-0 lead and the Rangers appear to be on their way to a 4-3 win.

Archived