The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

how do the refs let Thomas get away with that chop? Granted the game is over for all intensive purposes, but it was a Hextall lumbar job all day long. That fucking bearded red headed dick head needs to be run. Put Torres on a mission to run him into the fucking posts. Take the pentalty and then play your ass offf. This is getting out of hand. They must get back on their game at home. Vignault seems clueless. At least he had the sense to finally pull Luongo but too late. Cory Schneider deserves to play the next game. He can stop the bleeding and Vancouver must just forget these two games and bring it.

how do the refs let Thomas get away with that chop? Granted the game is over for all intensive purposes, but it was a Hextall lumbar job all day long. That fucking bearded red headed dick head needs to be run. Put Torres on a mission to run him into the fucking posts. Take the pentalty and then play your ass offf. This is getting out of hand. They must get back on their game at home. Vignault seems clueless. At least he had the sense to finally pull Luongo but too late. Cory Schneider deserves to play the next game. He can stop the bleeding and Vancouver must just forget these two games and bring it.

The ice will be better on friday. I'm not gonna whine. I'll leave that to Anjinwhat'shissan but it's turning out to be a real barn burner.

Good stuff!!!

I'm off now to watch my Judge Judy.

Vancouver's lucky the NHL uses the 2-2-1-1-1 format and not the NBA's 2-3-2.

If we keep playing like this and Boston keeps playing like that, it won't matter what the format is :lol:

Looks like Boston is taking a page out of the Blackhawk playbook on how to agitate the Canucks. Thought we'd learned that lesson but apparently not ! dry.gif

Vancouver's lucky the NHL uses the 2-2-1-1-1 format and not the NBA's 2-3-2.

vancouvers lucky to be in the league..........seems like an AHL team

the sedin twins....................lmao

go Broooooooons :P

Luongo !!!!! 1st star!!!! Great game. Ref's are puddin' heads but oh well.

Going back to Boston!!!!!!!

I dont know if the same crew is working each game? They let some go tonight. But nothing major broke out thankfully. Vancouver played like the team we saw all year. I expect a far better road game out of them Monday. They have been a good road team up until those two stinkers in Boston. Will not happen again. Boston will have to earn it and fight like hell to stay alive. If they do force game seven, I wont like it, but we will have to deal with it and pray for the same outcome. GO CANUCKS!!!!! 40 yrs gone and its right there for the taking. Hoist that Cup and then send Bieska to Buffalo. ha

I dont know if the same crew is working each game? They let some go tonight. But nothing major broke out thankfully. Vancouver played like the team we saw all year. I expect a far better road game out of them Monday. They have been a good road team up until those two stinkers in Boston. Will not happen again. Boston will have to earn it and fight like hell to stay alive. If they do force game seven, I wont like it, but we will have to deal with it and pray for the same outcome. GO CANUCKS!!!!! 40 yrs gone and its right there for the taking. Hoist that Cup and then send Bieska to Buffalo. ha

Ya gotta love Bieska!!!!!

Luongo !!!!! 1st star!!!! Great game. Ref's are puddin' heads but oh well.

Going back to Boston!!!!!!!

Coach was right to stick with , as he put it, his guy :thumbsup:

Ya gotta love Bieska!!!!!

I love him so much I am going to steal him this summer. What do you think of that? He is going to land in Pegulaville. Hey, you guys can say Vignault is vindicated and Luongo came through. Yes he did. But I say they win that game with Cory in the nets too. Boston was shut downn more by Vancouver's defense and ability to keep control of the puck in Boston's zone and keep the pressure on. So I would not call Luongo the hero by any means. I could have been in goal and they would have won that game. I still question Vignault at times. He has the horses. If you have the horses they can make you look good. Julien is a bird braiin. butt Boston has some talent too. I say Vancouver plays a good road game monday. I am not saying they will seal the deal but I hope they do. I do not want to see a game seven.

I love him so much I am going to steal him this summer. What do you think of that? He is going to land in Pegulaville. Hey, you guys can say Vignault is vindicated and Luongo came through. Yes he did. But I say they win that game with Cory in the nets too. Boston was shut downn more by Vancouver's defense and ability to keep control of the puck in Boston's zone and keep the pressure on. So I would not call Luongo the hero by any means. I could have been in goal and they would have won that game. I still question Vignault at times. He has the horses. If you have the horses they can make you look good. Julien is a bird braiin. butt Boston has some talent too. I say Vancouver plays a good road game monday. I am not saying they will seal the deal but I hope they do. I do not want to see a game seven.

I question some of Vignault decisions too but I admire the faith he has in his players. Yeah, sometimes it's to a fault but the players respect him for it

I question some of Vignault decisions too but I admire the faith he has in his players. Yeah, sometimes it's to a fault but the players respect him for it

No way does Vancouver play as bad as they did last two in Boston. No way. I think the Bruins will have lost some confidence. In the back of their minds probably thinking, "how the hell are we ever going to win a game out there"? 3000 miles from home in no mans land. You go to Vancouver and they turn into green martians. Litterally. Just look outside the penalty box. If you dare!!!!!!

No way does Vancouver play as bad as they did last two in Boston. No way. I think the Bruins will have lost some confidence. In the back of their minds probably thinking, "how the hell are we ever going to win a game out there"? 3000 miles from home in no mans land. You go to Vancouver and they turn into green martians. Litterally. Just look outside the penalty box. If you dare!!!!!!

Lol!!! Nicely said....

Now its Vancouver's turn. Dallas took care of business. Now the Canucks need to win this thing in Boston. Do not give Boston a game seven. I just bet them even. Got odds. Go Canucks. Take them down!!!!

Babs and Ally. Hope you will be watching? Wonder how many rich people in Vancouver took the flight and put up the big bucks to scalp a ticket. Very good chance the Canucks can skate with the Cup tomorrow night. Just imagine that boys!!!!!!!!

These games willl make you an expert in the finer art of furniture tossing. Dwarfs are scarce these days so foot stools and chairs will suffice.

The Canucks for the second time in their history are within one game of skating with the Cup. I am hoping tonight is the night. In 1994 they were not the better team and overachieved taking the Rangers seven with Bure. Now this time they are the better team and have the presidents trophy to prove it. Here's to a Canucks victory!! Go Vancouver!!!

I'm just glad that tonight's game is on an actual tv channel, NBC, and not relegated to a rumour. ;)

Looking forward to kicking back this afternoon, with my feet up, and watching the game.

And yes, I'm cheering for Vancouver...but I am torn. I always like to see teams win on their home floor. Especially in this case where Canadians haven't had a chance to cheer a Stanley Cup Champion in 18 years.

But hoping for a game 7 in Vancouver also opens the door to so many possibilities...some quite ugly.

I'm just glad that tonight's game is on an actual tv channel, NBC, and not relegated to a rumour. ;)

Looking forward to kicking back this afternoon, with my feet up, and watching the game.

And yes, I'm cheering for Vancouver...but I am torn. I always like to see teams win on their home floor. Especially in this case where Canadians haven't had a chance to cheer a Stanley Cup Champion in 18 years.

But hoping for a game 7 in Vancouver also opens the door to so many possibilities...some quite ugly.

It is won on the road often. Last year Chicago in Philly. the year before Pittsburgh at Detroit. I believe Detroit was the last to win at home? Over Pittsburgh? Could be wrong. I want the Canucks to end it tonight also because Boston has been a very good road team before this series. But so has Vancouver. I dont know if there is alot of pressure on Boston. Few picked them to be here. Washington and Pittsburgh and Philly were the teams most were picking. Pittsburgh the only one with a legitimate excuse, losing Crosby and Malkin. No excuse for Washington or the stinking Flyers.

I'm hoping it ends tonight. Game 7's can be a lottery. Either way though, I'm not working this week and quite happy to say that I won't have to deal with any of the nutbars who'll be cruzin' downtown Vancouver should we lose

Archived