The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

Hi all,

Bruins win! :)

Silver,I'd stick with Luongo,he got them this far and he is tough at home.He needs to stay closer to the pipes!

GO BRUINS!!!!! :nhl_checking:

KB

LIKE!

I have no business dealing in any sports-related conversation, but damn it's impossible not to get caught up in all this excitement!

Well, I'm a firm believer in you go with what brought ya here...so I'd stick with Luongo, as he seems to play better when he sleeps in his own bed. Plus, let's not forget Boston will be flying across three time zones, too.

I know Vignault agrees with that and given that he's come back with Luongo time and again, I'm sure he'll do the same tomorrow night. The travel has to be taking a toll on both these clubs. Maybe tomorrow they break out the brooms and the curling stones :D

I know Vignault agrees with that and given that he's come back with Luongo time and again, I'm sure he'll do the same tomorrow night. The travel has to be taking a toll on both these clubs. Maybe tomorrow they break out the brooms and the curling stones :D

Those olympics were so fun to watch. The first time I ever really watched the curling. Dont have a clue how to keep score. But if my Sabres were in game seven tomorrow night I would not be in a joking mood. Id be heavily sedated and a nervous fucking wreck. I am already nervous for the Canucks sake. Make it perfectly fucking clear and understood. I WANT VANCOUVER TO WIN THIS FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guns:

Those olympics were so fun to watch. The first time I ever really watched the curling. Dont have a clue how to keep score. But if my Sabres were in game seven tomorrow night I would not be in a joking mood. Id be heavily sedated and a nervous fucking wreck. I am already nervous for the Canucks sake. Make it perfectly fucking clear and understood. I WANT VANCOUVER TO WIN THIS FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guns:

Oh, I'm heavily sedated Silver. These pain meds are grrrreat !!! :D

Oh, I'm heavily sedated Silver. These pain meds are grrrreat !!! :D

Mine are too!! We will need them. I am chasin my yeller perks, 10s with cherry liquid oxy. Ha. all kidding aside, alot of posters on CBS sportsline and the sportswriters are picking Boston to ruin the party. I do not see it that way, but my biggest worry is Luongo. I dont know if Cory Schneider is a gamble. Luongo is a gamble at this point. I say Cory should play and I think Vignault will consider it if he looks shaper in practice. This could be it. This could be the night your city has dreamed of for 40 years. Do not let one guy ruin it. I have lost some faith in Luongo. Must admit it. You know the odds of shutting them out again are not good. So that said, they must get more offense on Thomas. I expect that to happen. Attack, attack and attack. Vancouver cannot play the New Jersey Devils type game. .Its not them. They must cycle the puck in the offensive zone and hit Boston hard and often. Fast one timers to Thomas's blocker side upstairs is the way to beat the prick. Kessler must live in the slot. If Luongo does start, he better just play positional hockey. And if they have the lead by a goal with ten minutes left, they must continue to attack. They cant expect to keep four back constantly. I will feel better getting an early one. If Boston scores first, they must not panic. But if they score two fast ones, pull Luongo. Go Canucks.

This must be the eye of the storm? All is quiet on the eastern front. All hell is about to break loose. This is the day you guys were born for. There is no yesterday and there is no tomorrow if the guys in blue and martian green dont win. At least, tomorrow will seem like an eternity away. It already does for my boys. Dig down deep. One more time you twins. One mroe time Kessler and Burrows. Go buy some more chewing gum Vignault, you will need three packs tonight. I wish I were selling the whiskey in the parking lot tonight. It should be a scene to behold. I wonder how many extra patrol are on duty? Did they bring in the mounties from Calgary and Edmonton for backup? Make sure to paste the Bruins bus with rotten fruit no matter what the outcome is. Hit Boychuk and Ill send you a box of cigars. :drunk: Here is to a Canucks victory!!!! The Cup is in the buildiing my canadien friends. Make sure it stays there.

I am going with the Canucks also. I hate ALL Boston teams, so it is really by default for me. Plus it's hard to go against a home team in a game 7 situation. Vancouver seems like a great city to visit, would love to make the trek over there sometime.

How does that fucking Luongo let that in? Why does Vignault keep his ass in? Pull him and just maybe they can rally. Get him out.

Its sickening enough and I have to listen to assholes like Jones talk like they fucking know it all. Him and shit for brains Roenick. The fucking guy is brainless. And he gets the national games? How? I pay to watch these morons?

Congrats to the Bruins and their fans. Fully deserved victory tonight and without question, the best team has won the Stanley Cup :beer:

Congrats to the Bruins and their fans. Fully deserved victory tonight and without question, the best team has won the Stanley Cup :beer:

No Ally, the better goalie won. Vancouver outshot and outplayed them. Luongo sucked. He cost them the series. Ship his ass out on the next bus. That fucking Recci is a classless act. At least the Dallas Mavericks acted with dignity and showed class and sportsmanship. Not the dirty stinking Bruins who injured Raymond the game before. Then got away with more dirty plays. Thomas, how many times did he swing the lumber? My boys will be ready to derail their asses next October. Count on it. They sucked out. Thomas was hot. Vancouver never should have let them off the hook. I dont know why the Canucks played so badly on the road? Tampa had Boston on the ropes. So did Montreal. The best team lost. But that happens alot in hockey. Canucks have to answer some questions. Who goes? Luongo for sure. And maybe Vignault with all this talent. Kessler I feel bad for. He deserved better. And the Sedins.

No Ally, the better goalie won. Vancouver outshot and outplayed them. Luongo sucked. He cost them the series. Ship his ass out on the next bus. That fucking Recci is a classless act. At least the Dallas Mavericks acted with dignity and showed class and sportsmanship. Not the dirty stinking Bruins who injured Raymond the game before. Then got away with more dirty plays. Thomas, how many times did he swing the lumber? My boys will be ready to derail their asses next October. Count on it. They sucked out. Thomas was hot. Vancouver never should have let them off the hook. I dont know why the Canucks played so badly on the road? Tampa had Boston on the ropes. So did Montreal. The best team lost. But that happens alot in hockey. Canucks have to answer some questions. Who goes? Luongo for sure. And maybe Vignault with all this talent. Kessler I feel bad for. He deserved better. And the Sedins.

I disagree Silver. The best team won.

At the moment though, we are all watching the ugly scenes from downtown Vancouver. What a fucking embarrassment :angry: . They've just closed all the bridges in and out of the downtown core and the riot squad and the riot squads from other detatchements are getting ready to go to town on these goons. Hope the honest fans and innocent bystanders get out before it happens.

Well, that sucked. I'm glad I didn't waste my night staying home to watch that debacle live. After my evening out, I came home and zapped thru the game in about 30 minutes. Where's Bill Mazeroski when you need him?

Congrats to Boston...now their fans have another reason to act smug and superior. ;)

Sorry silvermed, but I gotta agree with ally on this one...the better team won. Vancouver had home ice advantage and blew it. They looked like a junior hockey team on the road. Boston OUTSCORED Vancouver 23-8!!! That's a ridiculous spread...it's a wipeout. Vancouver was shutout 3 times.

And just WHERE were the Sedins?

Sad to see the hooligans run amok. I have relatives in Bellingham, WA, so Vancouver is just a hop away. Pretty city.

And so it is now 19 years since Canada has had a Cup champion.

To be honest, since from the very beginning i didnt believe that the bruins will deafet the canucks, they have Aces like kesler and the sedin's, we have none of that, we have only players that are good as a team.

Isnt that the first time in history a city in top league takes a championship in a range of 7 years? Patriots, Red sox, Celtics and now the Bruins...

WOW.

wow

there's dumb and then there's scary dumb

anyways

we win

again

zdeno_chara--300x300.jpg

wow

there's dumb and then there's scary dumb

anyways

we win

again

zdeno_chara--300x300.jpg

We????? You dont live in Boston? And its the first time they won since 1974 you dim wit. Why dont you lose that stupid avatar? Oh, it fins perfectly. You dont care about any sports so why even post? Go to hell. You are the biggest asshole here and just about everyone agrees with me on that.

Boston Bruins,Stanley Cup Champions!!!!

:bravo::yay:

Congrats bro ! Your six pack will be hand picked today. Not sure when it'll arrive though :lol:

Archived