The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

Miller sensational in shut out of Ducks. 2-0 Sabres win. On to San Jose. :nhl:

Great result ! Hope you guy's do a number on San Jose as well !

As long as Miller has gas left in the tank I like our chances. Go Sabres!! Can pass the Leafs tonight.

If anyone had any doubts, this season is showing just how much parity there is in this league. For all the media hoopla that's come the way of the Canucks, Bruins, Wings and Rangers, none of them are certs to do well come playoff time. I alway's fear the clubs who are fighting for their lives to make the playoffs and the ones that do make it are usually ready to roll. Anything can happen and usually does

Big big test Sat night in Vancouver. Miller comes in red hot but will face the best offense in the league. One analyst noticed he is not getting beat on his glove hand at all lately. He has been just fabulous and in control. If we just keep winning all the rest should fall into place. It looks like I have to come after your boys Black Dawg. Unless Florida just falls apart which seems possible after last nights debacle in Winnipeg. So if the Caps catch them for the division, we can still get in at their expense. Toronto looks like they are done. I expect Burke to fire Wilson soon

Ron Wilson has been fired by the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Not suprised by this. Wonder if Burke will still be there at season's end :unsure:

Not suprised by this. Wonder if Burke will still be there at season's end :unsure:

Gee what a surprise. Randy Carlisle former Ducks coach gets the daunting task of taking over. I just cant see how he is going to make a difference. Caps hammered. Good news. Bad news is the Rangers llose to Tampa. No help from them.

Sabres beat the Canucks and move within two points of Winnipeg. On a roll!!!

And a well deserved win at that. Sabres are playing great at just the right time. Winterpeg will not be an easy place to get a win but you couldn't ask for more than what the Sabres have delivered on this tough western road trip

And a well deserved win at that. Sabres are playing great at just the right time. Winterpeg will not be an easy place to get a win but you couldn't ask for more than what the Sabres have delivered on this tough western road trip

I will look at it this way. If we can beat Vancouver we surely can beat Winnipeg. We certainly need to. Or at least come away with a point. Hey Rorer, just in case your reading your boys are coming in Wed. Gee. No Rorer when the Canes are out of it.

Sabres beat Ottawa in shootout. Never quit. We are coming on and I love our chances now. GO SABRES!!!!

I'm beginning to like the Sabres chances more than the Canucks. Losing 4-1 at home to a poor Montreal team will have the Vancouver media vultures circling and rightly so. We're 2-6 in our last 8 games and it's time for Vigneault and Gillis to explain why !

I would not worry Ally. They do not care about the President's Cup like last year. Now they want the big one. And they are just going through the motions trying not to get any major injuries until then. And in a way I do not blame them. We have to keep winning. The lousy Leafs did us not favors Sunday. So now Wash is 4 pts up but I like our chances when I look at the schedule. If we simply take care of our own business all else will fall into place. We have Montreal tomorrow off their 3000 mile flight. Then Colorado, Florida and Tampa at home. We have a good schedule IMO. Wash next game I believe is Dallas. And they are fighting for their lives. They know how to find the back of the net against shit goaltending that Washington has. Canucks will be fine and have only ST Louis to fear. GO SABRES!!1 No Vanek tomorrow. But this kid Foligno played one hell of a game in Ottawa.

Shanahan is a piece of shit. He needs to be removed. He suspends our star defenseman Tyler Myers for three games for a check on dirty Gomez who took Miller out for the rest of the season three years ago. 12 games left and we are on a roll. He scored the game winner the other night. Shanahan is trying to keep us out. Bastard

• 2 weeks later...

Who's gonna stop these red hot smokin Buffalo Sabres and Ryan Miller? Who? Not the Rangers. We just pasted them 4-1. We will see ya Tues night Black Dawg. RRRRRRRR :nhl:

Yea.........Miller stood on his head...zuc broke his wrist...and Rangers barely beat a bad Leafs team last night.

Devils have got to beat the pens tonight......damn Dupuis just made it 3-1!

Who's gonna stop these red hot smokin Buffalo Sabres and Ryan Miller? Who? Not the Rangers. We just pasted them 4-1. We will see ya Tues night Black Dawg. RRRRRRRR :nhl:

I'll be there tonight to see A Red Hot OV take the edge off of the Sabres.

Rockin' the Red in DC.

That might be it for the caps .......Florida picked up 2 points in a shoot out with the habs.

Pens lost to the Islanders, now the Rangers have a chance to go up 3 points...........and..........they do.....! blue shirts beat the wild.

Archived