The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

Here is the Stars Traning Camp schedule, open to the public :

The team will hold training camp at Dr Pepper Arena in Frisco during the entirety of the camp, with the exception of Thursday, Jan. 17 when the club will practice at American Airlines Center in Dallas. All practice sessions are free and open to the general public.

Below is the entire training camp schedule:

2013 CAMP SCHEDULE

Sunday, January 13, 2013 - Dr Pepper Arena

2:15 - 3:15 pm Practice

* Media Availability will follow practice

Monday, January 14, 2013 - Dr Pepper Arena

11:15 - 12:15 pm Practice

* Media availability will follow practice

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - Dr Pepper Arena

10:30 am Practice (both sheets)

11:05 am Scrimmage

* Media availability will follow scrimmage

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - Dr Pepper Arena

10:30 - 11:30 am Practice

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - American Airlines Center

5:45 - 6:45 pm Practice

7:00 pm Autographs

* Media availability will follow ice session

Friday, January 18, 2013 - Dr Pepper Arena

10:30 - 11:30 am Practice

ALL TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Zepscoda, I really hope Derrick Roy does well for you guys. I love the guy and you will too. You got a good guy and so did we. Good trade for both teams. Both needed a change of scenary. Derrick came up with Pommenville and they are close friends. Roomed together, came up from Rochester together. Keep me posted on Derrick and if he is being accepted there? GO SABRES!!!!!

The fans down here are pretty happy with the trade. It was tough to loose Ott, but as you said, its a really good trade. Roy will put up some points. The addition of Roy,Whitney,and Jagr added to Erikssion, Morrow,Robidas and Ryder could equal the post season

that the fans down here have been waiting for. If Kari Lehtonen can play as good or better, it should be a fun time.

Im taking my oldest daughter to the open practice on Thursday.....Im bringing my jagr rookie card just incase I can get a autograph.

http://sabres.nhl.com/club/schedule.htm?utm_source=http%3a%2f%2fmailer.insideremail.com%2fsabreslz%2f&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Insider+01132013&utm_term=Sabres+Insider+Ticket+Pre-Sale+Tomorrow&utm_content=597838

As an insider I am debating whether to buy a couple tickets tomorrow early? The Rangers game on March 12th has my attention. A bronze game by price only becaue its a Tuesday night.

Semin is in Carolina now, with the Staal's.

Oh, I do think I remember that now. He will be make to work harder there. Their work ethic in Carolina is respectable. In Washington, its basically a Russian team. Ha. No offense Black Dawg but you know they have been pretty Russian. Ovy leading the way.

Flyersr board must be heating up. Ill bet they miss my input. Ha. Not. They wont admit it but they are petrified of Miller. Shakin in their boots.

I would never step foot on a flyers board.

I wonder how bryzgalov will do, knowing fully well that he could be bought out and replaced with lulu at the end of the season...

They created a new forum because of me. The hated Buffalo Rick. They cant take a little trash talk. Its all about their damn Flyers. Dirty team. Dirty fans. Rotten to the core

I actually hate this Philly team a lot less than the one that knocked us out in 2011. That team had a few shady players, but last playoff they reminded me of the 06 sabres (with worse goaltending). Their heart and effort was inspiring.

Of course, I hope we whoop their asses this year.

I actually hate this Philly team a lot less than the one that knocked us out in 2011. That team had a few shady players, but last playoff they reminded me of the 06 sabres (with worse goaltending). Their heart and effort was inspiring.

Of course, I hope we whoop their asses this year.

I hate the Flyers like I hate the Yankees. Dirty team. Dirty fans. I hope we come out flying and take them apart

Predictions for the upcoming season: (p=playoffs)

Atlantic

NY Rangers p

Pittsburgh p

Philadelphia p

NY Islanders

New Jersey

Northeast

Buffalo p

Boston p

Ottawa p

Toronto

Montreal