The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

Great start. I wonder if they will play Enroth in Toronto tomorrow? Possible. We do not lose much with him in the nets. Great start for my boys. Flyer trolls be off with you!!!! I have already posted on Philly.com!!! :lol:

Dude, they've gotta start Miller between the pipes tomorrow. This is a short season...no reason to worry about fatigue and you want to get your goalie in rhythm and in game-shape as soon as possible.

You go to Philly.com? You really are a glutton for punishment, Rick. :lol:

Dude, they've gotta start Miller between the pipes tomorrow. This is a short season...no reason to worry about fatigue and you want to get your goalie in rhythm and in game-shape as soon as possible.

You go to Philly.com? You really are a glutton for punishment, Rick. :lol:

They created a new site because of me

I do noy know if points we can predict? You slay one dragon and a new one is coming at you in another day

My prediction is based on the fact that they lost a lot of 1 goal games last season because the other team was beating them in the trenches.

Great game by the Sabres to start out...

Last year, they didn't have the stones to pull a win out of a 2-2 3rd period tie against Philly, they did it though.

Love vanek, hodgson, pommer, ott, sekera, drew, foligno

Not a fan of myers game

Got lucky with the goalie interference call.

Ennis can fly.

Nice to see philly at 0-2.

Great game by the Sabres to start out...

Last year, they didn't have the stones to pull a win out of a 2-2 3rd period tie against Philly, they did it though.

Love vanek, hodgson, pommer, ott, sekera, drew, foligno

Not a fan of myers game

Got lucky with the goalie interference call.

Ennis can fly.

Nice to see philly at 0-2.

What do you have against Myers? He is one of our most important guys? Great game. Great team I am hoping

I like myers, just think he looked a little rusty. I think he'll shake it off. Leopold, on the other hand...

Now I agree. Leopold is good on offense. But his defense costs us. Myers is the complete package and will just keep getting better. Erhoff too. I love this team though and Marcus Foligno is going to help us too. Vanek appears to have been staying in top shape. This could be the monster year we have waited for.

One things for sure, that Ott trade changed things in the locker room culture. No way stafford does that last year. I love the accountability, and I love he fact that we can really play and hit with the flyers, unlike last year or the playoffs in 2011.

One things for sure, that Ott trade changed things in the locker room culture. No way stafford does that last year. I love the accountability, and I love he fact that we can really play and hit with the flyers, unlike last year or the playoffs in 2011.

Great trade for both teams. Derrick had a good game last night. Wish him the best

Next Sunday at 3 Black Dawg the Sabres and the Capitals. Get ready to rumble!!! :slapshot:

We'll need to bring our A game. Your boys looked good despite a few mental lapses. Tommy V was a wizard with the dinks and dunks. Let's bet a cup of joe from DD or Hortons on this one.

We'll need to bring our A game. Your boys looked good despite a few mental lapses. Tommy V was a wizard with the dinks and dunks. Let's bet a cup of joe from DD or Hortons on this one.

I do believe we are a better team than Wash and we certainly have owned them over the years BD. But you do have Ovy. I have to see your lineup this year. Semin is gone right? I cant remember where he landed now? Carolina I believe you said? Man was their first game horrid. I really thought Florida would regress and still may. I am not going to put them in based on one game. The Sabres beat a desperate team and a good team yesterday. A team that did not plan on leaving Western NY 0-2. I expedt them to take New Jersey down their next game as its a payback for the playoffs too. We head to Toronto tonight to play the Leafs. I imagine Juliet will be watching?

^ the Sabres won't be on my network unless I subscribe to center ice. I'll keep track on the computer and NHL network,. I really enjoyed tht Philly game yesterday. I think I even converted my father in law to hockey. He commented on the constant action. Who knows. I may have to get another seat set up in the man cave.

^ the Sabres won't be on my network unless I subscribe to center ice. I'll keep track on the computer and NHL network,. I really enjoyed tht Philly game yesterday. I think I even converted my father in law to hockey. He commented on the constant action. Who knows. I may have to get another seat set up in the man cave.

Just tell him its very simple. Those guys wearing blue and gold are the good guys. With the Buffalo's on their jersey's. Everybody else is the bad guy. Ha

Sabres are slated to be on National quite a bit

Just tell him its very simple. Those guys wearing blue and gold are the good guys. With the Buffalo's on their jersey's. Everybody else is the bad guy. Ha

Sabres are slated to be on National quite a bit

I'll have him wearing a great 8 sweeter pretty soon. I made him keep my first Ravens jersey that he wore while watching te Denver game.

My recorder is stacked up with games to watch, no compalints though!

I think given some of the one sided scores so far, it is too earlier to tell much, just happy to have hockey and my Leafs back!

See you tonight as my boys are in town to play the Leafs.

Archived