The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

Report it right it was hodgson. !!!

I dont think so? Erhoff took the shot and my cell phone gives me auto update every Sabres goal, and they liste Erhoff as the scorere? Tough to tell watching? Ill go to sportsline and see. We are on Sunday. We are going to come in there and roll your Caps

Bruins win the shootout against the WInnipeg Jets...they are now 2=0..I know its early but there off to a good start

BOSTON -- For the second straight game, the Boston Bruins lost star defenseman Zdeno Chara to a penalty late in a tied game.

And once again, the penalty kill survived missing the captain and helped set up the Bruins for a victory Monday.

The Bruins killed off 2:17 of shorthanded time in overtime, including 1:28 without Chara, and then rode shootout goals by Tyler Seguin and Patrice Bergeron to a 2-1 win against Winnipeg at TD Garden.

The Bruins' penalty kill is now 9-for-9 through two games (both wins). In Saturday night's win against the New York Rangers, a penalty to Chara in the third period of a one-goal game put Boston down two men. But Boston thwarted the Rangers' power play.

Damn that was close. 2-0 though! Ahead of Bos due to ROW ;)

Miller deserved a shutout. They let him down with soft defense at the end. As the season progress's these back to back games they will handle better when they get into game shape. Ennis looks like he needs work Vanek is in better shape he has ever been in. He now has at least 6 pts in two games. I expect a monster year from him and pommer. Pommer got one tonight and so did Hodgeson. GO SABRES!!!!!

Hey Zepscoda, are you concerned about the Rangers? Is Lehtonen going to be in goal tonight? I always wanted to see Roy and Whitney play together in Buffalo. Ill have to settle for Dallas. i would use Roy, Whitney and Jagr on the Power play. Could be a hell of a combo

bth_Vanekupperdeckauto0910_zps1cc6a429.jpg?t=1358883161

A man on a missiion

Next Sunday at 3 Black Dawg the Sabres and the Capitals. Get ready to rumble!!! :slapshot:

I am going to jump threads and answer you here from Sky watch. I think we have better players and athletes but your play as a team will beat us. Don't get me wrong I like your stars Miller and Vanek to name two but your overall play as a team is solid. If the Caps could play like your lines, we will win the cup one day. Hockey is not about individual but team play. We need more scrappers to buy into that concept.

I am going to jump threads and answer you here from Sky watch. I think we have better players and athletes but your play as a team will beat us. Don't get me wrong I like your stars Miller and Vanek to name two but your overall play as a team is solid. If the Caps could play like your lines, we will win the cup one day. Hockey is not about individual but team play. We need more scrappers to buy into that concept.

The Sabres have had their way with the Caps and I do not expect that to change. They will not get in our way.

Oh Rorer!!!!! If you are reading pal, we play your Canes back to back this weekend.

Talks heating up on Luongo and Gillis is saying they have a team ready to make the move but must iron out an issue with another player. And Gillis says its not the team we think? So that means he is most likely not going to the Leafs. And they also say Florida is doubtfull too. They are guessing maybe Tampa? I think if its going to happen it will happen within two weeks tops

Archived