The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

When you're a Jet you're a Jet

all the way to your last cigarette!

When you're a Jet you are a JeeeeeeeeeeT :hysterical: :hysterical:

No show tunes please. Men at work Don't we have a thread for that? Random lyric or one Weslgarlicbreath's topics

Pavlek dogs Beagle

No show tunes please. Men at work Don't we have a thread for that? Random lyric or one Weslgarlicbreath's topics

Pavlek dogs Beagle

Sorry BD, I could not resist. Can you believe Philly is going to be 0-3!!! I thought they would win tonight and paid the price. I took the Kings later, just started. More danger

Talks heating up on Luongo and Gillis is saying they have a team ready to make the move but must iron out an issue with another player. And Gillis says its not the team we think? So that means he is most likely not going to the Leafs. And they also say Florida is doubtfull too. They are guessing maybe Tampa? I think if its going to happen it will happen within two weeks tops

A deal with TB could involve more than just a straight swap for Luongo . We could be looking at a 2 or 3 player deal. I'd love to see Malone in a Canucks jersey

A deal with TB could involve more than just a straight swap for Luongo . We could be looking at a 2 or 3 player deal. I'd love to see Malone in a Canucks jersey

It sounds like its looming but Gillis is not revealing the team. I think if it happens its by weeks end

It sounds like its looming but Gillis is not revealing the team. I think if it happens its by weeks end

Yep, I agree. After tomorrow, we're are on the road for three and usually Canuck trades are made when they're are on the road

The Kings look like shit. Do not look like a team that hoisted the Cup. Quick held them in as long as he could agaisnt the hapless Avs. Its going to be a long short season for LA if they dont wake up fast. Same for the Flyers. I am expecting the Rangers to play a strong game tomorrow. But I thought the Flyers would win tonight as much as I cant stand them. Some strange things will happen with the short season. There is not alot of time to overcome a bad start. I am surprised Carolina has started so badly. They picked up Semin to boost their offense too. With Cam Ward I fear they will be desperate when they play us back to back. I know Enroth will play one night to rest Miller. 3 games in 4 nights.

The Canucks had better come to play tonight Ally. And so too the Rangers Zepscoda. You get the Flyers on the road tomorrow and they will be in a foul mood. I think the Rangers should win tonight. If not they will join the Flyers in the 0-3 club. Not a club you want to join in a 48 game season. My boys have Carolina. Rorer, if you are reading, I believe we go with Enroth one of the two nights. We have 3 games in 4 nights. I like our chances in all of them. We need to keep winning and hope Boston and Ottawa hit a couple bumps. Rangers should be a desperate team tonight as should the Canucks. Both have too much talent to let this continue. I hate Boston so I am cheering for Rangers tonight and of course for divisional reasons too. But all games are within the conference which means they are all basically 3 or 4 point games. I do not know how Broduer keeps on ticking? Does this guy age? How old is he now? He has to be 40? Easily? And they play him every damn night? Still not impressed with New Jersey as a team. I believe there are at least 6 teams in the East better than them if not more. I do not know how good Winnipeg is or how bad Washington is? Will get an idea Sunday.

BD, When you're a Jet you are a Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! :lol:

I like the Rangers and Vancouver tonight. They had both better win tonight. Especially the Rangers. If they lose they may be looking at 0-4 because tomorrow they must go to Philly and play a desperate Flyers team that will mean business. So I took the Rangers and Canucks tonight. Watch out for the Leafs in Pittsburgh. It seems easy doesnt it? But history says the Leafs can win. They give Pittsburgh fits for some reason. And Pittsburgh could be ripe, fat and happy for a letdown.

The Canucks had better come to play tonight Ally.

We sure need a win but with the injuries to Kesler and Booth , Vigneault will have to get his line combonations right and Cory will have to bring his A game with him :unsure:

I like the Rangers and Vancouver tonight. They had both better win tonight. Especially the Rangers. If they lose they may be looking at 0-4 because tomorrow they must go to Philly and play a desperate Flyers team that will mean business. So I took the Rangers and Canucks tonight. Watch out for the Leafs in Pittsburgh. It seems easy doesnt it? But history says the Leafs can win. They give Pittsburgh fits for some reason. And Pittsburgh could be ripe, fat and happy for a letdown.

Bruins vs. Rangers hope its Bs 3-0 Rangers 0-3

Boston is lucky as hell to be tied in this game going to OT. Rask sucked out just now. Nash should have buried it. Tortorella needs to tell his team if they are going to stand in the way of the shooter not to screen Lundquist. If you are going to be in front of the shooter, get your ass on the ice and block the shot. They created a screen against their own goalie. Very bad and I am sure Tortorella will point it out later. Now come on Rangers and get a goal or win a shootout.

Scoooore Lights out!!!

Archived