The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

Roy is fitting in real nice, and now that we signed Benn, its going to real fun to watch. That kid Cody Eakin we got from the Caps is working nice too.

Every night is an adventure. Last night the Flyers win 7-1 and tonight they get lit up 5-1. Go figure. When you figure it out let me know. Nobody is set in stone and nobody is dead. The no interconference thing is very unusual. Chic/Det in OT, I have that on and am flipping. Ah, Center Ice.

Bruins/Sabres square off Thursday night at the Garden

I am not looking past the Leafs game tomorrow. I missed the news report and have to see what is going on? Perhaps Arcane knows something? Ill read above in a moment. That rookie ruskie can catch the next flight to Siberia. Get Vanek on the ice, keep Miller in the net, and give them all a swift kick where it counts. Foligno at least is coming around. One stupid play and a lucky deflection cost us the Washinton game. But Black Dawg seems to think his team was in some way domiinant? What a joke.

Oh, ok arcane. You are giving up on them after a couple of one goal losses vs teams with hot goaltending. I am not giving up on them

Relax, I'm just messin...

Do you know who that weasel fuck Bob Matthews is? He is baiting me on his damn talk radio show already. My name was mentioned tonight and I did not even have my radio on,. I just sent him a scathing email and told him he is a disgrace to be a journalist.

Do you know who that weasel fuck Bob Matthews is? He is baiting me on his damn talk radio show already. My name was mentioned tonight and I did not even have my radio on,. I just sent him a scathing email and told him he is a disgrace to be a journalist.

That sucks. I'm only familiar with the Buffalo WGR radio voices, not the Rochester ones

I am not looking past the Leafs game tomorrow. I missed the news report and have to see what is going on? Perhaps Arcane knows something? Ill read above in a moment. That rookie ruskie can catch the next flight to Siberia. Get Vanek on the ice, keep Miller in the net, and give them all a swift kick where it counts. Foligno at least is coming around. One stupid play and a lucky deflection cost us the Washinton game. But Black Dawg seems to think his team was in some way domiinant? What a joke.

Oh, ok arcane. You are giving up on them after a couple of one goal losses vs teams with hot goaltending. I am not giving up on them

just posted it cause we are going head to head should be a good game they play each other tough

You would think they would have taken the Blue Jackets no prob, but like you said, this year is very strange.....Also, Id say a quater to a third of the Blue Jackets starting line up are ex Rangers

Even though I believe they played last night when you look at Colombus's lineup its the worst in the NHL by far. AHL team. How does Dallas go in their and lay this egg? I bet them that is how. Fuckers

Luongo and Kassian the only bright spots in what was another underachieving performance by the Canucks . Third time this season we've blown a 2 goal lead :thumbdown: . I'm beginning to think that most of this team were suprised that the lockout ended cause they're playing like their hearts and heads just aren't in it.

There is no line up on the Sabres game tonight and that means something is going on. They had better come out flying like they did agains the Flyers. I expect them too. I am not going to panic after 5 games. 2-3 is still better than Rangers and Flyers and they meet again tonight. The Flyers could be 2=5? Who would have thought. Vancouver will come around, they are in a weak division and that may be their saving grace in the end. Still the best in that division hands down. But they have a mess on their hands with this Luongo thing. Maybe they should just keep Luongo and trade Cory? Cory's stock has plummeted but it can be brought up again. Just like that Swedish sack of shit we have as a backup

Vancouver will come around, they are in a weak division and that may be their saving grace in the end. Still the best in that division hands down. But they have a mess on their hands with this Luongo thing. Maybe they should just keep Luongo and trade Cory? Cory's stock has plummeted but it can be brought up again. Just like that Swedish sack of shit we have as a backup

One thing I can say is that outside of the first game of the season against the Ducks, Cory and Luongo have both played extremely well. Our defence however has been brutal and with the exception of Kassian, so have our forwards. That said, we're really missing Kesler and Booth ... at both ends of the ice.

One thing I can say is that outside of the first game of the season against the Ducks, Cory and Luongo have both played extremely well. Our defence however has been brutal and with the exception of Kassian, so have our forwards. That said, we're really missing Kesler and Booth ... at both ends of the ice.

Can anything be explained so far? We just tied the Leafs. Hoping Miller can fucking hold it now. The Russian kid got his first. We got robbed blind by Reimer twice. I am hoping the Washington Russians help us out and beat Ottawa. We need to beat these damn Leafs.

I think the Red Wings will end their misery and win tonight.

Miller really fucked us tonight. One second left in OT and he lets the puck in the inside of the post, did not protect the inside fo the net. Not acceptable at all. I hope Lindy gives it to him good. Miller let us down. We played far better than the Leafs. They were basically holding on and playing New Jersey Devil hockey. We have to bounce back against Boston. We get a point but Miller cost us this game. If he doesnt wake the fuck up I dont know. Maybe we have to consider letting him go? But I doubt we get what he is worth. If he went to the Red Wings the would probably win the cup just to make us look stupid. Tonight Miller has me so fucking mad.

At least Miller has taken responsibility. He says he stunk on that play and others and will be better. I give him credit for stepping up to the mic and telling it like it is. I expect him to give Boston hell on Thurs. I guarantee it. I know Miller. And this team will deliver

Keep me informed of any fisticuffs. I'll be watching the Caps v. Leafs. I expect updates.

You will get plenty if they are good ones. LOL. I may be despondant otherwise. Do not think the Leafs will be a a walk in the park. They ave alot of speed and Kessel who can kill you. Reimer is on top of his game and he robbed us blind on several including a breakaway

I am sure Lindy has given the order. Scott was signed for this day. To go after Lucic. Expect a haymaker early

I'm sure Lucic has specific orders not to waste his time fighting John Scott. I'll be shocked if they fight. Lucic has too much value to that organization to risk injury fighting a guy who gets 2 minutes of ice time a game and has arguably the same hockey skill set as me.

Ott, on the other hand, is a plausible opponent.

Archived