The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

2-1 Canucks!!!!

5-1 final. Schroeder looks to be a real nice find for the Canucks. It'll be interesting to see what Vigneault does with him once Kesler returns

5-1 final. Schroeder looks to be a real nice find for the Canucks. It'll be interesting to see what Vigneault does with him once Kesler returns

Maybe Kesler will get the Sedins going? Incredible that Henrik has not scored a goal. I dont know if he got one last night though? i was watching but flipping. The Blues got robbed. The winning goal they scored was good, not goalie interference at alll. Still no line on my boys for tonight which is making me wonder if the Bruins can get out of Boston?

Maybe Kesler will get the Sedins going? Incredible that Henrik has not scored a goal. I dont know if he got one last night though? i was watching but flipping. The Blues got robbed. The winning goal they scored was good, not goalie interference at alll. Still no line on my boys for tonight which is making me wonder if the Bruins can get out of Boston?

At the moment, the Sedin/Kassian line is the only legitimate scoring line we have and every team we play, knows it . Kesler's return will give us a second one which should mean opposing teams will no longer have the luxury of matching up everytime the Sedins are on the ice. Booth is still 5-6 wks away from returning himself but it'll be interesting to see what happens then but I'm sure Vigneault will be more than happy to have that dilema

I'm not sure what was up with Montreal last night but the Leafs completely kicked the crap out of them in all parts of the game....Hope it is a sign of things to continue onward....now if only they can start winning at home....

I'm not sure what was up with Montreal last night but the Leafs completely kicked the crap out of them in all parts of the game....Hope it is a sign of things to continue onward....now if only they can start winning at home....

The Leafs looked like the team Burke was trying to build.

The Leafs looked like the team Burke was trying to build.

ally, you nailed it. I was thinking about Burke last night but not because of the way they played the game. Me and my buddy were just talking about what it must be like for him to see their record to date and know he is not around to enjoy it. But you are so right. They are playing with the truckulence that he said they would do when he was hired....I guess if the Leafs really do finish really well he can bring that up in his next interview...cheers

ally, you nailed it. I was thinking about Burke last night but not because of the way they played the game. Me and my buddy were just talking about what it must be like for him to see their record to date and know he is not around to enjoy it. But you are so right. They are playing with the truckulence that he said they would do when he was hired....I guess if the Leafs really do finish really well he can bring that up in his next interview...cheers

LOL ! Yes, he cetainly could.

It's too bad he stuck with Wilson for as long as he did as he suprisingly ( to me anyway ) turned out to be the wrong coach for a young team. The positive and the negative of Burke is his loyalty to staff and unfortunately for him, in this case, it bit him in the ass

I am expecting trouble tonight. Anyone that likes fights you should get your money's worth tonight. I think Lindy has already given the order for Scott to go after Lucic? If Scott and Kaleta are on the ice for the opening face off that means trouble will be coming sooner than later. Hoping we can catch them rusty, put a couple by Rask and have Miller hold them at bay.

That fucking fat frenchmun Julian can piddle his britches every time Miller fucking stops his boys. One fight and KALETA KICKED HIS ASS. Boston is rested, stuck in a snowstorm rather than having to battle a tough Tampa team. So we got the short end on that. Folingo should have put that puck in . Vanek and Pommer are the only ones that can finish. But when you have Miller you can beat anyone.

That fucking fat frenchmun Julian can piddle his britches every time Miller fucking stops his boys. One fight and KALETA KICKED HIS ASS. Boston is rested, stuck in a snowstorm rather than having to battle a tough Tampa team. So we got the short end on that. Folingo should have put that puck in . Vanek and Pommer are the only ones that can finish. But when you have Miller you can beat anyone.

its a different game tonight...

http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=8471418

Boston is the more rested team as we played in Long Island last night. But we need to dig down, and keep the shots minimul on Ryan. If so we can win this. If we can get to a shootout Ill take Miller over this kid I have never heard of. Who is he? Where did he come from?

Boston is the more rested team as we played in Long Island last night. But we need to dig down, and keep the shots minimul on Ryan. If so we can win this. If we can get to a shootout Ill take Miller over this kid I have never heard of. Who is he? Where did he come from?

I put a link about the Boston goalie look above.. http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=8471418

Archived