The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

See how excited you are now....I have no excuses why the Bruins lost a loss is a loss...

This is horseshit. They fucking give Boston 4 PPs and when they trip Vanek they dont call a thing. They are giving Boston every fucking break. anyone watching can see that, including a 5 on3

The replay shows it was a fucking dive...... you on feb 10th

This is horseshit. They fucking give Boston 4 PPs and when they trip Vanek they dont call a thing. They are giving Boston every fucking break. anyone watching can see that, including a 5 on3

The replay shows it was a fucking dive...... you on feb 10th

Look, if there is bad officiating I am going to call it as I see it. We have not been ourplayed by you once. Not once. Dont write the Sabres off just yet. There is a long way to go pal.

See how excited you are now....I have no excuses why the Bruins lost a loss is a loss...

I don't think the need excuses. Bruin need to stop the turnovers, when Vanek and Tommelson are on ice. You can't afford misplacing the puck with that duo.

Lucic was also neutralized. Sabres d did a nice job of bottling him up when he came down on the crease.

Look, if there is bad officiating I am going to call it as I see it. We have not been ourplayed by you once. Not once. Dont write the Sabres off just yet. There is a long way to go pal.

Rick I have never written off the Sabres,they play Boston tough every game and are a thorn in Bostons side...all teams get bad calls on any given night.. You should be the play by play guy for your Buffalo Sabres!

Its a dream start for your boys. All be it the dick schedule they get to play. I do not think Robert or Jimmy know who the hell they are. They probably think its a picture of an injun. Last of the MOfreakins.

I have a picture of John Bonham in a Blackhawk sweater. I'm trying to post it.

Its a dream start for your boys. All be it the dick schedule they get to play. I do not think Robert or Jimmy know who the hell they are. They probably think its a picture of an injun. Last of the MOfreakins.

They've played about three homes games thus far - ridiculous.

Canucks fighting it out with Dallas. Up 3-1!!!! Big one tomorrow vs the Blues. Along with the Hawks top three in the West. Nice shot Zach. (Kassian). Hodgeson scored for us tonight. What a nice trade for both teams

Yep, it has been a good trade for both teams.

Not happy with the Canucks blowing a two goal lead but it just goes to show that no team in this league can take their foot off the gas and expect to win. Credit to Dallas for not folding up the tent and winning a tough game on the road.

Amstel, nice to see the Hawks back at the front of the pack again. Our teams might be fierce rivals but I've always had a ton of respect for this Hawks team. Nice to see Crawford finally getting the recognition he deserves. Thought he took too much of the blame for last seasons playoff exit

Lightning has just closed the gap after being down 2 to 4-3 vs panthers. Stamkos has a laser set up by 4 on 3 adv. The fire power in Tampa is impressive St. Louis and lacavalier to boot with Stamkos. No wonder they are atop the Southeast.

About all the Lightening need is a reliable goaltender. I know of 2 in Vancouver who would definitely fit the bill. With Luongo making south Florida his home......

About all the Lightening need is a reliable goaltender. I know of 2 in Vancouver who would definitely fit the bill. With Luongo making south Florida his home......

Ally, I agree they'll need a quality GT for the playoff run.

Lightning came back and won it in OT. 6-5.

They've certainly got the offensive tools and I also think they're tough enough up front to weather the rough stuff during the playoffs. Hard to say whether or not they're strong enough on defense but with guy's like Brewer back there, I have to think that they are and that it really is just goaltending that's suspect. Gotta say that, in a relatively short time, Yzerman has done a nice job of making that club a contender

Murray is really going after Cooke on that skate injury. I mean, we know what Murray is like. Did Cooke get a meeting with the Nazi Shanahan? Fine? Anything? I assume we will see him in Buffalo tomorrow. Leafs just whitewashed them. And Montreal stuck it up the Flyers ass's. much unrest in Philly. I have already paid their board a visit.

Your Cap's keep coming up in the Luongo trade rumour mill too but I'm not sure if the rumour has any real meat attatched to it . With McPhee at one time having been assistant GM of the Canucks under Pat Quinn, it could easilly be just one of those stories that the media have fabricated. Still, if it's true, it might just be the spark your Cap's need. I honestly don't think they're current record is indicitive of the talent they have.

Your Cap's keep coming up in the Luongo trade rumour mill too but I'm not sure if the rumour has any real meat attatched to it . With McPhee at one time having been assistant GM of the Canucks under Pat Quinn, it could easilly be just one of those stories that the media have fabricated. Still, if it's true, it might just be the spark your Cap's need. I honestly don't think they're current record is indicitive of the talent they have.

The aps are on a steady climb back into he mix. A win or pt today puts us above Florida. They still have some issues to attend to. T need to fix shitty line changes and lazy play at the point. I don't really think it is a golie break down. They can right the ship if they fix Fundamentals. I'm thinking should be standing next to Adam Oates on the back of the bench. - JJ.

The aps are on a steady climb back into he mix. A win or pt today puts us above Florida. They still have some issues to attend to. T need to fix shitty line changes and lazy play at the point. I don't really think it is a golie break down. They can right the ship if they fix Fundamentals. I'm thinking should be standing next to Adam Oates on the back of the bench. - JJ.

Not too many teams can be classified as "out of it" just yet. I do not like your chances vs the Rangers tonight ill be honest. But who knows. I am sure you think the same of ours vs Pittsburgh. The fact is we have beaten Boston twice, and Philly and we are due to catch a break in the schedule if there is such a thing. Playing Boston and Pittsburgh is no break. When I look at the Caps I still say its the Alex Ovetchkin show. Semin is gone. You still have backstrom I still think you were better served when you were an offensive monster. The Chicago Blackhawks are now what the Capitals were a few years back and the Sabres were in 06 and the Canucks were two years ago. It does not usually result in a Cup. It results in a conference or Stanley Cup final loss many times. Good enough to get there, but not enough defense and goaltending to win it. In hockey you must be good and lucky both. I am hoping for a win vs Pittsburgh. The win over Boston was almost a must. Miller had better be spot on like he has recently. He has been great, The Canucks and Blues will be a good game. Ill say a 5-4 game either way. Now keep an eye on the Calgary game today. They play far better hockey on the road than at home. Win or lose I expect they will score a few on Dallas.

Lets see how Cooke plays today in Buffalo. I am sure Lindy will be watching him and so will Shanahan. He could have a bullseye on his back in the eyes of the officials. Certainly Mr Murray in Ottawa is fed up with him and is calling for his head.

GO SABRES!!!!!!!

Lets see how Cooke plays today in Buffalo. I am sure Lindy will be watching him and so will Shanahan. He could have a bullseye on his back in the eyes of the officials. Certainly Mr Murray in Ottawa is fed up with him and is calling for his head.

GO SABRES!!!!!!!

Murray and the Sens have lost their two best players within a week and it looks like the season for both. No wonder he's pissed. That said, he and I might be the only two people who think that Cooke deserves a suspension :lol: .

Hockey day in America today and it kicks off with the Penguins at the Sabres. I hope we do not disappoint. The key guys for us are Miller, Vanek, Myers, Pommenville, Erhoff and Hodgeson. It should be a tame one as we don't have any bad blood with Pittsburgh like we do with Boston and Philly.

Archived