The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

I heard the Canucks were in a snow storm and got in late?

Yes, heavy snow in Calgary forced the delay. It's 1-1 after the first

Yes, heavy snow in Calgary forced the delay. It's 1-1 after the first

I have it on Center Ice. Ill flip over when Buffalo goes to break. So far we are putting some pressure on Lundquist. No Vanek either. If we can steal this game it would be huge. 1-0 now

No help in the slot....none at all, they just let the other team fire away...WTF

On a side note, I see Cam Ward had to leave the game down in Florida.

We play them next. I sure wont miss him. Why Rolston has this fucking Porter on the ice is beyond me? Send his ass back to Rochester.

Its a battle out there,Seguin goes down after a cheap crosscheck so Chara goes after the prick and kicks his ass..There will be blood.

Well Ill cheer for Boston in that one. We can catch Montreal in due tiime if we keep winning. If we can win this period we can steal a game nobody thought we would win. Especially without Thomas Vanek. We should have Vanek back Tues and if Leino is back soon we can have some punch. Maybe a good trade looms? Why not go for Igninla. They are not going anywhere. Iginla could help the Sabres climb the ladder. Or Burrows. Or Raymond.

Watching the Rangers for the first time. Torts does not seem to have a handle on this team. Kind of like Lindy towards the end. The Rangers may run short on patience with this talent. I know they lost that kid to Colombus and that was bigger than people realized. Still, you have four blue chip players in Nash, Richards, Callahan and Gaborik and you have the second best goalie in the NHL. Yes, Miller is the best. And I will challenge anyone on that.

I have it on Center Ice. Ill flip over when Buffalo goes to break. So far we are putting some pressure on Lundquist. No Vanek either. If we can steal this game it would be huge. 1-0 now

Center Ice doesn't have it in HD, I hate when that happens.

Archived