The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

The Bruins pull the trigger on a trade and acquire Jaromir Jagr from the Dallas Stars for for a conditional second-round draft pick in 2013 and two prospects.

The pick will turn into a first-round selection if Boston advances to the Eastern Conference finals.

The prospects in the deal are forwards Lane MacDermid and Cody Payne.Jagr leads the Stars this season with 14 goals and 26 points. He has 679 goals and 1,000 assists in 1,380 career games.

c06-jagr-23-4_3_r536_c534.jpg?1b79b3da20

The fucking Rangers got Clowe from San Jose. Unreal. I hope he cost them. I am sick of them getting all these big names and giving up nothing in return.

shit...I was hoping my Leafs would have got Clowe....crap

Assuming we do not fuck this up, its amazing how far you can move up in the standings with a win. We are still alive but must go nuts. Tomorrow will be very interesting. These assholes mention Pittsburgh does not have Crosby. Well, HELLO, we do not have VANEK. How about that you dip shits?

Are you hearing any trade rumours involving the Bruins ? I have a strong feeling they'll be very interested in trying to land Ryan Clowe from the Sharks.

the Bruins acquired Jaromir Jagr in a trade with the Dallas Stars for a conditional second-round draft pick in 2013 and two prospects.

Jagr in a Bruins jersey, and Roy in a Vancouver jersey.......didnt see that coming when I woke up this morning.

How about Clowe in a Rangers jersey. I have to now cheer for Pittsburgh tomorrow. Suddenly the Sabres are just a couple points back.

He'll add some much needed grit....it a good move.

Now you just need a coach. As for my boys, all year I have screamed to get rid of Regehr and Leopold. Tonight after they finallly did, they cleared the zone like they were supposed to all year. Killed the Penguins and looked like the Sabres we expected. And no Vanek. Better days ahead. We must keep Vanek, Miller, Ott, Hodgeson, Erhoff and maybe this kid Porter isnt so bad after all. We are breathing down your necks. The Rangers lose to Pittsburgh tomorrow and the Sabres will be coasting by them.

He'll add some much needed grit....it a good move.

He will definitely do that. Apparently it came down to a choice between the Rangers and the Canucks. Oh well, I would like to have seen him in a Canucks jersey but according to Gillis, we're far from finished in the trade market so Wed should be one interesting day

1120 est am on the East coast and all is quiet on all fronts. The lack of inactivity has the NHL channel baffeled. Jason Pommenville's name is all over the place. He has given a list of 8 teams he will not go to. Vancouver my guess is the only team he would actually want to go to because his close friend Derrick Roy has landed there.

Kiprusoff has announced he will remain in Calgary and retire at seasons end

Still no trade as of 1135 est. A soap opera is going on between Toronto and Vancouver. They are calling NHL trade tracker, Luongocenter. LOL. And that horses ass Tim Murray, I assume the son of the asshole GM Murray in Ottawa comes out and has the nerve to say we are happy to have 3 goalies and wait with Bishop? Yeah, sure. We believe that./ you fucktards are desperate to get a scorer for him. I hope the Sabres rip them apart Friday night. Jason Pommenville is the most wanted man on the market for forwards. Darcy is not going to give him away. He has been a great player for us for years and is as good and smart a penalty killer I know of. He can score and is a big pick up and we are not giving him away.

Roy on the phone. Excited to go to Vancouver. Said he left alot of friends in Buffalo and it was tough. He has not yet talked to the coach. He has friends in Vancouver and his brother is there. He is in Vancouver now.

1215 EST and all quiet on the Eastern front. And the Western front. AND NOT A SINGLE TRADE YET. I think Vancouver is a team that really needs to make a deal, but then again, if Kessler is healthy and with Roy, they may be a monster right now. Do not overlook the St Louis Blues. They have stocked up their blue line and are ready to make a big move. They are serious Cup contenders.

110 and still dead. Waiting for a trade. And Luongo is still a Canuck. Gillis is getting some heat.

We have one. Jokinen to Pittsburgh from Carolina for conditional picks. What is wrong with Carolina?

Bishop is heading to Tampa. From Ottawa. Just watched Derrick Roy take the ice with Luongo in Vancouver

Archived