The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

Now they are going to announce next week an outdoor game in LA? Can they pull this off? How about it Strider? Is it not a bit too warm in LA? Risky. They only up side is it never rains

Beats the hell out of me...I missed this bit of news. But LA can certainly do anything it puts its mind to do. However, it's going to take an awful lot of power to keep that ice frozen in the mild Los Angeles weather, no matter what time of year it is.

What's up with your Sabres, Rick? Are they in the playoff hunt? I don't see Miller coming to LA.

Fucking Leafs. I hope they get whacked in round one and wait another ten years to make the playoffs. Cant even beat the Islanders

Rick, you know what i have been trying to say over the last three weeks...the Islanders are jelling at the right time and are gonna make it into the play-offs........Look out for the Islanders!

"The New York Rangers announced that team captain Ryan Callahan has been named winner of the 2012-13 Steven McDonald Extra Effort Award"

http://snyrangersblog.com/steven-mcdonald-extra-effort-award/read-what-the-steven-mcdonald-extra-effort-award-means-to-the-rangers/

It was a very moving ceremony last night, as they paid tribute to the victims in Boston.

GOODBYE ROLSTON YOU SACK OF SHIT

lollll Rick!!!!!!

Ok if Rolston is out, who do you want as coach...... and money is not an option.

If you had your wish, who would be the next coach of the Sabres?

lollll Rick!!!!!!

Ok if Rolston is out, who do you want as coach...... and money is not an option.

If you had your wish, who would be the next coach of the Sabres?

Ruff, but that is not possible so I would have on my list Ron Wilson, Randy Cunneyworth, James Patrick. But first, will Ted Black keep Darcy? Personally, I do not blame Darcy one bit. He has had one year with an owner with open pockets. He did everything right at the deadline. He got more for Pommenville than he should have. A promising Swedish kid Larsson who is in Rochester of the AHL, Hackett, a goalie that could be for Rochester or a just in case Miller bolts guy? And a number one and two draft pick. All that for Pommer, who I will always love as a person and a player just like Derrick Roy. If Darcy is fired, and we will know by next week, then I say Rick Dudley will be the GM. I am not sure what Rick's relationship is with Wilson? Miller and him get along fine but what are their planes for Ryan? They had best have Vanek and Ott in their plans.

I must add, the Stanley Cup will go to a Western team. You can write that in blood. There are five teams in the West at least that can beat anyone in the East

Ruff, but that is not possible so I would have on my list Ron Wilson, Randy Cunneyworth, James Patrick. But first, will Ted Black keep Darcy? Personally, I do not blame Darcy one bit. He has had one year with an owner with open pockets. He did everything right at the deadline. He got more for Pommenville than he should have. A promising Swedish kid Larsson who is in Rochester of the AHL, Hackett, a goalie that could be for Rochester or a just in case Miller bolts guy? And a number one and two draft pick. All that for Pommer, who I will always love as a person and a player just like Derrick Roy. If Darcy is fired, and we will know by next week, then I say Rick Dudley will be the GM. I am not sure what Rick's relationship is with Wilson? Miller and him get along fine but what are their planes for Ryan? They had best have Vanek and Ott in their plans.

I must add, the Stanley Cup will go to a Western team. You can write that in blood. There are five teams in the West at least that can beat anyone in the East

Dudley would make a good GM. He is always talked about highly and well respected as a knowledgable hockey man.....will wait to see what happens about the coach...

Not sure about that Rick. There may be more legitimate contenders in the west but only one will get a chance. Boston and Pittsburgh look to be the the class of the east at the moment and I think either one of them could easily challenge or beat whoever that team coming out of the west is

Not sure about that Rick. There may be more legitimate contenders in the west but only one will get a chance. Boston and Pittsburgh look to be the the class of the east at the moment and I think either one of them could easily challenge or beat whoever that team coming out of the west is

The East is not only weak, but I am going to say I think Washington can win the East the way they are playing. The East sucks compared to the West but I think the Caps can win the East.

LEAFS !

9 LONG YEARS OVER

THANKS GUYS........

P.S.-Hope Brian Burke has a beer in his hand and a smile on his face......

Happy to see the Leafs back in the playoffs. Hope you guy's can give it a good run

Happy to see the Leafs back in the playoffs. Hope you guy's can give it a good run

Well tell this to your grandchildren because I do not think it will happen again in my lifetime. The Leafs and Islanders both making the playoffs. What the hell has the world come to. I give the Leafs a better chance of winning a round. But say neither can get to the finals.

Archived