The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

This is what I expected if Pittsburgh had gotten in. Crawford is fucking killing the Hawks. Shots from the point with no screen? Sucks. If Chicago blows this its on Crawford and Quenville for not pulling his ass. I wonder if it will make it to OT? Crawford is a fucking nightmare. How can he leave him in? Anyone on the bench would be better. I think its Emery

This is what I expected if Pittsburgh had gotten in. Crawford is fucking killing the Hawks. Shots from the point with no screen? Sucks. If Chicago blows this its on Crawford and Quenville for not pulling his ass. I wonder if it will make it to OT? Crawford is a fucking nightmare. How can he leave him in? Anyone on the bench would be better. I think its Emery

With these statements 77 you show liitle knowledge.

Crawford has been one of the Blackhawks top players. The fact is, the Blackhawk defensemen are not physical with the Bruins. They let them play with the puck instead of putting a body on someone.

I don't know if I'd say the Hawks should win. Boston has countered every Blackhawk goal! They can't turn the puck over in the neutral zone, and they need to play through the physicality of the Bruins.

Again, Boston wins series 4-2

There are loaded on the offensive side, and their defense - Chara, Boychuk, Seidenberg, McQuaid are too much for the Blackhawks to handle.

Anyways...

Go Blackhawks!

I don't know if I'd say the Hawks should win. Boston has countered every Blackhawk goal! They can't turn the puck over in the neutral zone, and they need to play through the physicality of the Bruins.

Crawford let that shit goal in from the point. Are you kidding me? He has to stop that. We need to come out winging and hopefully Kane or Teowes can end it fast. The longer it goes the more we sweat.

Crawford let that shit goal in from the point. Are you kidding me? He has to stop that. We need to come out winging and hopefully Kane or Teowes can end it fast. The longer it goes the more we sweat.

Why did Oduya fall to the ice??? He needs to block that last goal! Come on 77.

The other goal that isn't Crwford's fault is the one that rebounded off the glass, onto the net, and fell in the crease. One of the defensemen has to help in that situation!

BTW, what makes you think it has to be Kane and Toews??? Neither of them has had a great, let alone good series.

Why did Oduya fall to the ice??? He needs to block that last goal! Come on 77.

The other goal that isn't Crwford's fault is the one that rebounded off the glass, onto the net, and fell in the crease. One of the defensemen has to help in that situation!

Hell, Im terrified. Its like whoever gets the first shot may win. Where is Miller? He owns these pricks

The Blackhawks scratched and clawed tonight. They were on the attack offensively throughout. Although they need to be better with the puck, and be better on the defensive side.

They go back to the Untied Center tied 2-2. I anticipate the Blackhawks winning game 5 on Saturday.

Archived