The Leafs won last night...so Brian and the coach need to keep up the team's momentum and treat them like professionals not hockey players in training...for next year or whatever the strategy is...

GO LEAFS GO

Juliet :cheer:

Lets bottom out for a while...as much as I hate to say it!! They are putting 93 in the rafters tonight. If we can hit bottom for a while then the glory years will be coming again!! Go Leafs Go!!! :D

Edited by slagfarmer
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lets bottom out for a while...as much as I hate to say it!! They are putting 93 in the rafters tonight. If we can hit bottom for a while then the glory years will be coming again!! Go Leafs Go!!! :D

Not the Leafs style to do that. Not Burkes style either

Worse than losing 8 straight is the fact that the Canucks have lost 9 straight home games !!!

As much as I'd hate to see it, I'll be suprised if Vigneault is not let go. IMO, if it happens, he'd be a great addition to any team looking for a good coach

Hi ally,all,

Worse than losing 8 straight is the fact that the Canucks have lost 9 straight home games !!!

As much as I'd hate to see it, I'll be suprised if Vigneault is not let go. IMO, if it happens, he'd be a great addition to any team looking for a good coach.

Oh,for sakes,.....

The Bruins are going to kick all your arses! :wave::whistling::beer:

KB :rolleyes:

Hi ally,all,

Oh,for sakes,.....

The Bruins are going to kick all your arses! :wave::whistling::beer:

KB :rolleyes:

They sure look good KB. Big, strong and skill. Thomas is having a great year. Sounds like the Bruins of the early 70's

Hi all,Yukon,

That's a good joke. I hope they win the presidents cup like we did a few years back. But it doesnt mean you will win the other cup. the Sabres know how to beat Boston and own their assses. We have beaten you 18 of the last 25 meetings. go check it out. We will bury you fools in the playoffs.

What is your favorite beer?I'll wager that in the playoffs.

Deal?

KB

Edited by zepyep
You mean if Buffalo plays Boston head up right? What state or province are you in? Sure deal. But the shipping is the concern.

I think who ever loses this bet should send the beer to me for testing :D

Welcome to Vancouver Wanna Be.... :lol:

:lol: What can I say? I'm just not used to it. They've only missed the playoffs like twice during my lifetime, and I know we'll make it this year (of course) but I'm just not used to seeing them like this. I know it happens once or twice every year, but it just makes me mad. We were missing Zetterburg and Holmstrom last game, but they're back and I don't see us losing to St. Louis tomorrow.

Go Wings B)

Hi Yukon,all,

You mean if Buffalo plays Boston head up right? What state or province are you in? Sure deal. But the shipping is the concern.

You have no location on your profile.

No worries.After the fact,I'll ride up state NY,buy the Blue Moon,strap it on the Harley.

"I could use a trip." :D

Born in Beverly,MA.Lynn,Ma. is the home now,......no matter,a ride is a ride,and northern NY is a great ride.

KB

hi Yukon,all,

Ah, No wonder you are a Bruins fan. Wait a minute. Is Ma Massachusetts or Maine? damn. Can never remember that one. Are you gonna bring your hells angels buddys too to break my legs? :lol:

Will the wonder never end? :)

MA= Massachusetts,ME= Maine,yes I have lived in both places.

Hell,no.More on that later. B)

But,if I bring you that Blue Moon,and you don't give me one,.... :lol:

KB

YA DID IT AGAIN...MAPLE LEAFS....BRAVO... :cheer::cheer::cheer:

A player was being interviewed and he said that up to now their focus has not been scoring goals ...well....I say IT'S A HOCKEY GAME...YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SCORE GOALS HONEY...KEEP SCORIN' THEM FOR JULIET..I LOVE YA....

GO LEAFS GO

Edited by Juliet
I take it he has said negative things about your Red Wings? I havent seen much of him in recent years but he has ties to Rochester. He played for the Americans and he came here to see the first ever NHL game ever played in Rochester between the Sabres and Devils. I was there. Have the program in my drawer. He is outspoken and Im sure pisses alot of people off.
He called Detroit a Redneck Town and that we only want to see hits and fights...

Yeah...we're a redneck town :rolleyes: Obviously he's never been to the real Detroit before

He called Detroit a Redneck Town and that we only want to see hits and fights...

Yeah...we're a redneck town :rolleyes: Obviously he's never been to the real Detroit before

Sounds like he was joking. He has no issue with hitting and fighting so I'm guessing he was doing a bit of tongue and cheek about someone elses view of Detroit or the NHL overall

Sounds like he was joking. He has no issue with hitting and fighting so I'm guessing he was doing a bit of tongue and cheek about someone elses view of Detroit or the NHL overall

I was watching it when he said it. He sure hid that joke well if that is indeed what he was doing

Versus reports Vignault could get the axe soon in Vancouver. the Sabres about to face off in Anaheim. A long way from home. Lalime gets the start. I dont like this. No Miller. We may have to score 5 or more to win this one.

Sabres score first!!! Yeah!!! :slapshot:

Sabres 1 Ducks 0

Uh oh. Lalime cut on wrist by skate. Miller may have to dress?

They patched him up and he will try and play. Sabres fighting like junk yard dogs with guys up from Portland. Many injured.

1-1 heading to the third. Fights galore. They are trying to simply outmuscle us. We have 4 rookies on defense with Spacek, Tallinder, Sakera all out. Hope we can escape with a point against this dirty team. They come to Buffalo later. Miller will be playing the next time. Possibility of an all out brawl in the third. They had trouble clearing the ice at the end of period two.

The Ducks are a dirty bunch . They've been playing that way all year

We had at least three Portland Pirates on the ice last night. Hope we get some of your top players back in time for Toronto at home on Tues. Im sure they are weary after this long trip. I hate Pronger. He is a dirty bastard. He finally got called for interferance with less than two minutes left. We almost pulled it out but lost 3-2. A valiant effort without Miller and many others though. Longn flight back to western NY. Hope you coach survives Ally but it doesnt sound like he will? Id say if they dont win tonight he is done. He may be anyway as the experts feel he has lost his handle of this team.

I guess when the GM signs a guy like Sundin and it doesn't work out, it's time to fire the coach. Right or wrong, clearly that signing has had a negative effect on this team and there is no way Gillis is going to admit that it has been a mistake to bring him in. Vigneault is not the problem but he will pay the price . Personally, I thought signing Sundin was a good move. It would or should have given us two decent scoring lines but clearly Sundin has just come for a pay cheque. This circus act is one of the reason's why I think Luongo want's outta here

Looks like we got your boys tonight ally.

Those 10 pm games kill me. ;)

Yeah, but I'm sure it will be worth your while to stay up for it. :D Hell, you guy's may even go home with Luongo