The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

What a game tonight!!! (Philly vs Leafs)

Although I would have preferred they had won in regulation to get the two points...Still coming back from 3-0 is impressive. They had so many opportunities in the last minute of the third period...great game!! Must beat them again tomorrow night...IN REGULATION!!!!

I hope so. As it helps my Sabres too. Hey, maybe we can both catch Bosto and Philly. Not far back at all. very close.

I hope so. As it helps my Sabres too. Hey, maybe we can both catch Bosto and Philly. Not far back at all. very close.

I sure hope so...it's still a long shot but with all the die hard Leafs fans (and one die-hrad Sabres fan :D ) the positive vibes might be enough. Though if they want the two points tomorrow night, they better play ALL three periods the way they played the third tonight.

WOW........

The past two Leafs games have been great... :cheer:

I didn't see all of the first one...just the last two minutes..The announcer was so excited....Now that's hockey!!!

Last eve was a good game to...I heard one announcer on a Sports station use the phrase "too little too late"...I'll just say to him...."BETTER LATE THAN NEVER"

Hey I.....did I hear correctly...SABRES IN TO ON SAT EVE?????? WOW...CAN HARDLY WAIT...

Juliet

PS GO LEAFS GO :thumbsup:

Well the Canucks are looking really bad right now. Ohlund gone for the season and the Sedin twins are playing like the "Sisters" again. Everyone on this team outside of Luongo has got to step up and

play like they can or there's no hope of playoff hockey this year

TERRIBLE effort by the Leafs tonight :thumbdown: They played like crap...I'm sure Sundin not playing had a lot to do with that...plus Nik Antropov left with an 'injury' in the first...balls. So since I will NEVER cheer for Ottawa, I'm rooting for the Habs to go all the way. We will probably never see the Cup in T.O again, but I'd still like a Canadian team to win it...except Ottawa of course....

Arent you that Flyers fan? We spanked your butts. Long way to go, enjoy your short stay at number 8. It shall not last. They are the dirtiest team of all time. Bunch of hacks. Baby face Briere needs to get sent over the boards.

Look it's March 17th and still in 8th place :banana: Isn't Buffalo on the back nine! :boohoo:

Final score: SABRES 6 LEAFS 2

SORRY LEAFS FANS. THERE IS NEXT YEAR. YOU HAVE A GM THAT WILL CLEAN HOUSE. SO PLEASE NOW CHEER FOR THE SABRES AS YOU COME TO OUR GAMES ALOT. AFTER ALL WOULD YOU RATHER SEE OTTAWA OR MONTREAL OR RANGERS?? I DOUBT MOST LEAFS FANS WOULD

LETS GO BUFFALO

I'Babe:

I had to turn it off..before the end of Period 1....I could not bear to see what was about to happen...

I have recovered from the lost..

Juliet

PS GO LEAFS GO :cheer: GO LEAFS :boohoo:

wow, the Red Wing's Johan (is that it?) Franzen has had 8 goals in the last 7 games

He's been on a crazy hot streak! Hopefully it carries into the playoffs...that we've already clinched to get into B)

It would make my life if the Wings and Yankees both repeated 1998 and won their respective sports' championships.

It would make my life if the Wings and Yankees both repeated 1998 and won their respective sports' championships.

My life was made when it didn't happen :whistling:

But seriously though, the Wings need to step it up and not falter in the playoffs, as is their trend recently. <_<

Archived