The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

On the youtube video at 2:30, Kevin McClelland is seen shaking hands with

the Islanders. 2 years later he would have his revenge when, as a member of

Edmonton Oilers, he would score the only goal in a 1-0 Edmonton victory in

game 1 of the Stanley Cup finals at Nassau Coliseum giving the Oilers a 1-0

lead in a series that they would go on to win, ending the Islanders dynasty.

I was at the game. He must die.

:nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

Wings rule, Pitt blows.

Fuck Malkin he's a goon. Fuck Crosby, that was a cheap-shot on Zetterberg

Crosby's just pissed that Hank has single-handedly shut him down. With Pavs out of the lineup until last night, Hank's been the #1 guy out there and what he's done by himself is nothing short of amazing.

Agreed but just listening to the announcers, you'd think Crosby ws owning Z this whole series. Jesus man, hes all they talk about. Zetterberg won the battle of the Stars and now that Pav is back (and thus, Hossa as well :P ) our D is just that much stronger. Plus, his assists come in handy too B)

I tend to agree that they should not be playing hockey in June. I think it cheats the sport out of much of the viewing audience as well? I mean, unless you are a Detroit or Pittsburgh fan, how many really care or are watching at this point? It should end by May. Then you will have a larger audience that includes not just the casual fans but the die hards whose teams have been eliminated.

I agree . It starts to get a bit drawn out by this time of the year. I'd rather they started the season in Sept and finished the finals in April.

Archived