The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

Fear not Detroit faithfull. Pittsburgh has no chance in game 7. If they had a Broduer maybe. But they don't. Detroit will get it done.

monkeydrummertse7.gif

The Stanley Cup Finals

FINAL

Detroit 1

Pittsburgh 2

Series Tied 3-3

Next Game Is For The Stanley Cup

GAME 7 - 8:00 pm

Friday, June 12, 2009

Pittsburgh Vs. Detroit

:nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

monkeydrummertse7.gif

The Stanley Cup Finals

END OF 2

Detroit 0

Pittsburgh 1

Detroit Leads Series 3-2

Detroit one win away from The Stanley Cup

:nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

Thanks for the update :). I don't suppose I can convince you to try another animated animal gif? That one's about to give me a seizure.

Cheers oh consistent one ;)

Not a hockey fan, but is there anything finer in sports than a game 7 ?

GO Wings !!

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this one. Hope it's decided by the players and not the refs

im so fucking pissed right now...no words can possibly describe the fucking anger i feel as of right now...

My sympathies to you, Wanna Be (and Electrophile).

Seems like your teams are coming in second alot (Michigan St. in NCAA Basketball and now the Detroit Red Wings). :heartbreaker:

:depressed:

Only one team can say they are second best, though. That is an achievement in itself.

I know, not much consolation from this statement.

But you can be proud of your teams' accomplishments in the tournaments. :console:

Pens won!! Pens won!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We watched the final ten minutes on the tv's at the ball game. Great drama. I loved how after the puck went off the cross bar the Pens gaolie rubbed it. everyone laughed after they showed that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It must be nice having the refs on your side, considering they were sucking off Crosby the entire way.

I counted 8 times where there was interference against Pittsburgh that wasn't called, 6 men on the ice for 25 fucking seconds that wasn't called and Malkin being a bitch and taunting after the fact, which he did not get suspended for.

It must be nice having the refs on your side, considering they were sucking off Crosby the entire way.

I counted 8 times where there was interference against Pittsburgh that wasn't called, 6 men on the ice for 25 fucking seconds that wasn't called and Malkin being a bitch and taunting after the fact, which he did not get suspended for.

It did seem like the refs hated us, but the fact is that Pittsburgh just simply outplayed us the last two games.

What pisses me off the most is KNOWING that Detroit is the best team in the NHL but we still go out and lose the Cup...

Archived