The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

You know *SIGH* we really deserved to win that game tonight. I think we're jinxed or something. Better get some sort of holy water or spirit cleansing happening because this is just...utterly...unbelievable

It's gotta be tough on Leafs fans at the moment but I still think that your team will come good before long. With the way this league is , I think a .500 record could be enough to make the playoffs in either conference and all teams are going to go through losing streaks. Don't give up on them yet Pat :wave:

It's gotta be tough on Leafs fans at the moment but I still think that your team will come good before long. With the way this league is , I think a .500 record could be enough to make the playoffs in either conference and all teams are going to go through losing streaks. Don't give up on them yet Pat :wave:

Well I think it's in our constitution that I can't, otherwise... :P. It is frustrating, but I like how we're playing of late. Our power play is good, the giant Swedish goalie is terrific, Kessel's back. There were so many positives out there tonight; that's what made the loss so frustrating. Must keep the faith - thanks, Ally :beer:

Speaking of goalies, though, just pray that your Canucks somehow get Raycroft off their roster before long. That guy is win k-r-y-p-t-o-n-i-t-e.

Well I think it's in our constitution that I can't, otherwise... :P. It is frustrating, but I like how we're playing of late. Our power play is good, the giant Swedish goalie is terrific, Kessel's back. There were so many positives out there tonight; that's what made the loss so frustrating. Must keep the faith - thanks, Ally :beer:

Speaking of goalies, though, just pray that your Canucks somehow get Raycroft off their roster before long. That guy is win k-r-y-p-t-o-n-i-t-e.

:lol: Raycroft. Gotta say that he's played pretty well filling in for Luongo. Of course, as soon as I wrote this, the Rangers just put one by him :lol:

:lol: Raycroft. Gotta say that he's played pretty well filling in for Luongo. Of course, as soon as I wrote this, the Rangers just put one by him :lol:

Unfortunately it was the only puck they put by him. It seems he did well with Boston when they played the Rangers. The blue shirts better take the next 2 on this road trip!

Unfortunately it was the only puck they put by him. It seems he did well with Boston when they played the Rangers. The blue shirts better take the next 2 on this road trip!

I hope they do as it will help the Canucks :D

Actually, Raycroft was excellent last night and has been since Luongo got hurt ! I wasn't big on the idea of picking him up but so far at least, he's done a great job filling in. Maybe we've finally got a backup who can do a job so we can finally give Luongo a rest once in a while.

Hello:

More than once today I've heard about Kessel and his 10 shots on goal-the best he's done....WHO CARES

YA GOTTA SCORE GOALS...THEY PAID ALOT FOR YA SO GET TO WORK AND SCORE...

GO LEAFS GO.....GO LEAFS GO......GO LEAFS GO....GO...FIGHT...WIN....

Juliet :sos::cheer::nhl:

Yes we are out of the basement!!!! Missed last nights game and will miss tonight's (night shift sucks).

GO LEAFS GO!!!

There is nothing better than an original six match up ! I'll be pulling for the Leafs.

Hockey Night In Canada baby!!!

My poor Hurricanes are in a major downward spiral!I'm hoping the only way is up from here on out! At least we went to overtime last night. <_<

I'm suprised that they've had such a poor start. What happened ???

Man, why are the Leafs so bad? Blow a 3-0 lead against Carolina, then go-ahead with 29 seconds left in the 3rd, only to give up the tying goal with 1 second left. Then of course lose the shootout.

These guys are pathetic. I think we are being punished for "Tank Nation". Tank Nation was the notion of cheering for the Leafs to lose so we could land the 1st overall pick (John Tavares). Of course, we ended up doing better then expected and picked Nazem Kadri 7th. Now, this season with our 2010 1st gone, we have to cheer for them to win no matter what. What happens? We are in dead last. So much for getting 1st overall pick in this years draft (Taylor Hall). They are doing to opposite of what was supposed to happen.

Man, why are the Leafs so bad? Blow a 3-0 lead against Carolina, then go-ahead with 29 seconds left in the 3rd, only to give up the tying goal with 1 second left. Then of course lose the shootout.

These guys are pathetic. I think we are being punished for "Tank Nation". Tank Nation was the notion of cheering for the Leafs to lose so we could land the 1st overall pick (John Tavares). Of course, we ended up doing better then expected and picked Nazem Kadri 7th. Now, this season with our 2010 1st gone, we have to cheer for them to win no matter what. What happens? We are in dead last. So much for getting 1st overall pick in this years draft (Taylor Hall). They are doing to opposite of what was supposed to happen.

Tavares would have done well up there with the Leafs. He has saved the Icelanders franchise. I dont think that team would get half the draw at the gate that they are this season if it werent for Trvares. Islanders SUCK

Ouch! I watched the Leaf game on Thursday night. These guys go to new levels to find ways to loose games! Its time to bring up some of the kids on the Marlie's for a shot. They cant do any worse than we are doing. I think we should keep Nazem Kadri in London for the hole year and let him develop. Look what is happening to Luke Schenn this season, he seems to be taking a step backwards. Looks like trouble tonight with Washington in town. As always

GO LEAFS GO!!!

Archived