The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

LAST EVE'S SCORE FROM ACC.....

Leafs 4

Habs 2

Sorry Charles....don't mean to rub it in....

I liked John McDermott's version of O CANADA

j

PS Don Cherry's tribute to Canadian soldiers was very moving...The soldiers on the ice before the game looked hot!!!!!

LAST EVE'S SCORE FROM ACC.....

Leafs 4

Habs 2

Sorry Charles....don't mean to rub it in....

I liked John McDermott's version of O CANADA

j

PS Don Cherry's tribute to Canadian soldiers was very moving...The soldiers on the ice before the game looked hot!!!!!

Dirty stinking Leafs couldnt beat Boston though and help us Sabres. they suck. We beat Montreal up the night before and tired them out for you. Maple Laughs.

To you Leafs fans.. You guys and girls buy lots of tickets down here to the Sabres games. Knowing that the Leafs are out, wouldnt you rather see Buffalo win tomorrow and get in? That way, you can come down and watch playoff games. Would you rather see Boston make it? After all, at least we play the Canadian National Anthem at every game. Even if a Canadian team isnt playing that night. GO SABRES

The West will be very difficult to predict. San Jose look to be big enough and skilled enough to come through in the end. Don't underestimate the Calgary Flames though

I think it will be down to Pittsburgh and the Rangers in the East

Well they are a greedy big market team that I hope doesnt win. I think Ill cheer for the Wild. To hell with all the big market teams and to hell with Montreal. They have won enough. I hope they never win again.

:hysterical:

Don't hold your breath too much, man!

You're all jealous of our Dynasty.

All jealous!

;)

First good season they have had in 25 yrs!! What are you kidding me? Do you really think they are going to win it all? The East will lose again.

I've never said they're going to win the bloody Cup. We got some good chance but I'm still rational.

And it's first good season in 15 yrs, not 25...

And what is 15 years in a 100 years history?

TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE LEAF NATION..

I have been working on a slogan for our team....

Here it is..drum roll please.......IN 09 THE LEAFS WILL SHINE...

Juliet B)

Last time it was in 67... it would be about time you win something in T.O.... B)

Sorry... I just love to tease..

HELLO:

I have re-evaluated my slogan...it should go like this..THE LEAFS WILL SHINE IN 09..

j

PS Charles...hahaha!!!!!

i think that slogan might be a bit optimistic....hows this...

LEAFS WILL BE A PLAYOFF TEAM IN 2015

Well Im not a leafs fan but if history has taught us anything its that you can go from very bad to great very quickly. Examples Tampa Bay, Buffalo, Anaheim, Carolina, Washington, etc. Oh, and lets not forget Montreal. Last year they were door mats. A new season means new hope for all. And I think one safe bet is Chicago being in the hunt for a playoff birth next year with their young talent. Not a hawks fan either.

those examples you gave, they all had young talent coming up through the system...toronto has very little in that department with exception of maybe 2 or 3 players...and with the 'frozen five', the five players with no trade clauses and big contracts eating up all toronto's cap space, they wont be getting any better until all those players can be dumped...could be a while.

i think that slogan might be a bit optimistic....hows this...

LEAFS WILL BE A PLAYOFF TEAM IN 2015

Hi N:

Well...I don't agree but thanks for your feedback...it has inspired me to write yet more slogans for The Leafs...

THE LEAFS' TIME TO SHINE WILL BE IN 2009

THE LEAFS WILL HAVE THEIR FINE TIME TO SHINE IN 2009

SHINE LEAFS SHINE..YOU CAN DO IT IN 2009

The Sens lost tonight, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love watching them suffer, they suck. Gary Roberts with 2 goals. Different uniform, same result. I love hockey, and as a Leafs fan, there are so few things left at this time of year that are such a pleasure as watching Ottawa crumble :D

The Sens lost tonight, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love watching them suffer, they suck. Gary Roberts with 2 goals. Different uniform, same result. I love hockey, and as a Leafs fan, there are so few things left at this time of year that are such a pleasure as watching Ottawa crumble :D

I agree, even though iam a Leafs fan and would just love to see a Canadian team win the cup i have no problem watching anybody kicks the shit out of the Sens. Born in Toronto and being in the military in Ottawa is killing me.

Cav

Well without Alfredson they are in big trouble. But Im not sold on Pittsburgh. They wont beat either Rangers or Montreal in my opinion. I think we may see an original 6 final with Detroit beating either Rangers or Montreal. But Anaheim has a shot too because they are tough. I cant stand Murray (Ottawa's coach) or Chris Neil who is as dirty a player there is. Him and Avery and Pronger.

The Pens looked strong last night i tell ya. They have three strong lines. I they can play that way for the rest of the play-offs i think they got a good chance.

Cav

Archived