The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

Where are you you chicken shit Rorer? I posted when my team did not make it. You cant take it when you lose can you? Go Sabres!!!!!!!:nhl_checking:

Ger on here and post up Leafs nation!!! You have served yourselves well. Even if you fall short and that appears to be likely, you have lots to look forwards to. If your boys were to make ti Rorer who would you want to draw? Philly or Wash? I know you will all be pulling for Tampa tomorrow night. and you should. If we win its pretty much over. But it wont be easy. Enroth in the nets again. Not what I planned on. But if he continues to play the way he has we can do well. We need some more offense tomorrow. Time for Vanek and Stafford to step it up and stop making the young defensemen do the scoring.

Big games in Montreal and Buffalo tonight. The Chicago and Montreal game is huge for playoff implications in both conferences. Dallas has Chicago right where they want them. Just beat the bad teams and you should get in Dallas. As for Carolina and Toronto? The Leafs must be pretty disgusted with Boston blowing last nights game? Carolina can catch Montreal also but the Leafs can not. If the Sabres win tonight, the leafs are done. I am sure one carolina fan will be praying for a Tampa victory tonight.

Nice season for your boy Skinner and our guy Ennis, but the San Jose Shark rookie will and should win the Calder trophy. Lots of good games tonight. Sure nice to have NHL Center Ice. LETS GO BUFF A LO!!!!!!!!:drunk::slapshot:

Rangers just got hit with big time bad news. Calahan has a broken ankle. Out. I do not think they can win a playoff series without him. He is their best offensive player in many ways along with Gaborik and Prospal. Big time injury for the Rangers. They could give a team like Washington all they can handle. Or the Flyers. But this is one I do not think they can overcome.

Fuck

Yes Pat I am here! You typed my name and that is it? Was there more? Sabres win I am sure you know. Playoffs are pretty much in the bag now. I am hoping for a good run. The Leafs can hold their heads high. Better days ahead. Remember, only one team will go home happy in the end and odds are it wont be either of ours.

Yes Pat I am here! You typed my name and that is it? Was there more? Sabres win I am sure you know. Playoffs are pretty much in the bag now. I am hoping for a good run. The Leafs can hold their heads high. Better days ahead. Remember, only one team will go home happy in the end and odds are it wont be either of ours.

lol no, love, it's because we're out - found out even before our game was over. Still, I'm in a foul mood so don't gloat too much because I'm in the mood :duel: So Goddamn close......................again...................... :boohoo:

lol no, love, it's because we're out - found out even before our game was over. Still, I'm in a foul mood so don't gloat too much because I'm in the mood :duel: So Goddamn close......................again...................... :boohoo:

The team is going in the right direction. Burke will have them in next year for sure. At Montreal's expense.

Edited by silvermedalist

If it's Habs and the sucky Sens, all the better. Good luck in the post season.

Ottawa is far behind Toronto in a rebuilding sense. Toronto was a tough tough team to play against near the end. They will take the next step next year and get in. I think Montreal will fall off a bit. Boston has too much talent and will be in a three way battle I will say with Toronto and the Sabres. Thanks. I kind of hope we get the Flyers.

Well I guess Montreal just beat Chicago. We passed them for about five minutes.

Edited by silvermedalist

Yeah, it's a pisser alright.

I just looked into my chrystal ball and its starting to look like Philly or Pittsburgh. I never thought Pittsburgh was a possibility. But they are now with the collapse of the Flyers. Maybe we should go after Montreal in the last two? Let the cards fall where they may I guess. Pittsburgh may have Crosby, but will he be on top of his game after all this time off?

Hey 'Rorer!!

"Turn out the lights1

The Party's over":whistling:

Edited by silvermedalist

I just looked into my chrystal ball and its starting to look like Philly or Pittsburgh. I never thought Pittsburgh was a possibility. But they are now with the collapse of the Flyers. Maybe we should go after Montreal in the last two? Let the cards fall where they may I guess. Pittsburgh may have Crosby, but will he be on top of his game after all this time off?

Hey 'Rorer!!

"Turn out the lights1

The Party's over":whistling:

The light is dim but it's still burning!

We played well against a very good team.We have to win both games and the Rangers need to lose one of their last two! Go Canes!

The light is dim but it's still burning!

We played well against a very good team.We have to win both games and the Rangers need to lose one of their last two! Go Canes!

Better chance that the Devils will help you on Saturday. Like your announcer said, get to Saturday. Well, I believe you will because I dont see Atlanta beating anyone.They play three teams battling for playoffs and position. Cant see the Rangers losing to them. Marty Broduer will give you your money's worth I am sure. The Sabres have the Flyers coming in and for some strange reason they are starting the guy they just put on waivers. Leighton. We need to bury them and end this. Carolina could still get a miracle but it wont be easy having the Rangers lose one. No Calahan so that could come into play. It was a good run by Carolina and Toronto. If I were betting I say the Rangers will beat Atlanta and Carolina beats Atlanta for sure. You will know your fate before you take the ice Saturday night as the Rangers/ Devils I beliieve is an afternoon game. And if you are still alive, then its Tampa. Not a walk in the park. Good luck. Go Sabres. Hammer the Flyers.

With the Canucks playing out the regular season like a bunch of sivs, the sooner the second season starts, the better. It's my opinion that in both the east and the west, regular season standings aren't going to mean much of anything. I think the cup, is up for grabs !

Hey Rorer. Your former coach, now the Flyers coach, is not going out of his way to help your cause. He has named the regular guy his starter in the playoffs but is going with a backup he put on waivers in Buffalo. Maybe to light a fire under him? But Brier is questionable. If so, I just cant see them throwing him to the wolves. In an environment where he is hated. He will get booed off the ice in normal circumstances for walking on us. Fuck him. Fuck the Flyers.

MRI for Zettenburg. More bad news for Detroit as he was hurt last night. Torres gets a suspension we all knew was coming.

Edited by silvermedalist

Holy Shite it's Rorer! Wondered where you were hiding out. :wave:

Hiya Hotplant,just sneaking in for some hockey fun! :P

Better chance that the Devils will help you on Saturday. Like your announcer said, get to Saturday. Well, I believe you will because I dont see Atlanta beating anyone.They play three teams battling for playoffs and position. Cant see the Rangers losing to them. Marty Broduer will give you your money's worth I am sure. The Sabres have the Flyers coming in and for some strange reason they are starting the guy they just put on waivers. Leighton. We need to bury them and end this. Carolina could still get a miracle but it wont be easy having the Rangers lose one. No Calahan so that could come into play. It was a good run by Carolina and Toronto. If I were betting I say the Rangers will beat Atlanta and Carolina beats Atlanta for sure. You will know your fate before you take the ice Saturday night as the Rangers/ Devils I beliieve is an afternoon game. And if you are still alive, then its Tampa. Not a walk in the park. Good luck. Go Sabres. Hammer the Flyers.

I'll be pulling for Atlanta on Versus tonight.Tough task for sure.I won't like playing them at Atlanta if they lose but we should be fresh.One game at a time...

Hiya Hotplant,just sneaking in for some hockey fun! :P

I'll be pulling for Atlanta on Versus tonight.Tough task for sure.I won't like playing them at Atlanta if they lose but we should be fresh.One game at a time...

Well so far so good. The Rangers are in big big trouble. I wonder if deep down inside they know they are finished without Calahan>? So your friend tonight becomes your enemy tomorrow. Atlanta. You guys will beat Atlanta. Go ahead and knock the Rangers out. As long as my boys hammer philly I dont care

Briere may play tomorrow. Hope they drill the prick.

I assume if Carolina wins tomorrow and then lets say they both either win or lose Sat and they fiinish tied, Carolina must win the tie breaker

?

I dont see how Tortorella can survive this.

Not only are the Rangers falling apart, looks like Montreal is rolling over too. I guess they want us to play Boston? Pricks. I wish we had them.

Edited by silvermedalist

Reminds me of when I played field hockey in high school. It's sort of like soccer, which I also did.

Hockey is the greatest game on Earth. Well Rorer, your boys have a pulse. You have to love this and Cam Ward who I heard today in an interview on NHL channel said he was watching the game when Rangers came back on Boston Tonight I am sure he watched this and he is probably happy. If Carolina controls its own destiny vs Rangers, Rangers in big trouble and so it Tortorella.

I just heard it. If Carolina wins its two games the Rangesr should be done. My b0ys need a point or a loss by either. I expect us to take care of business tomorrow. GO SABRES

Craig Ramsey, coach of the Atlanta Thrashers is going to miss the Alumni party tomorrow. .The forner Buffalo Sabre pulled his team aside before the game and asked them if they knew just how important this game is? Carolina should take them to dinner later. He did what most responsible teams and coaches should do. Not quit and go out and do thet right thing. Give the other teams a chance. So they did and now Carolina has life thanks to an ex Sabre. A long time Sabre who was one of the best pentalty killers of all time.

Edited by silvermedalist