ROBERT PLANT, ALISON KRAUSS AT 2008 BONNAROO FESTIVAL.

Reports swirled wednesday that a reunited LED ZEPPELIN would headline the 2008 bonnaroo arts and music festival, june 13-15 in manchester tennesee. Well at least they got the ZEPPELIN right- but it's LEZ ZEPPELIN, the all women led zep tribute band. But the original british bands lead singer ROBERT PLANT really will be there, performing with bluegrass star ALISON KRAUSS, with whom he released the hit album RAISING SAND. Also scheduled to appear are METALLICA, PEARL JAM, JACK JOHNSON, KANYE WEST, MY MORNING JACKET, WILLIE NELSON, BB KING, SIGUR ROS, THE RACONTEURS, AGAINST ME, AND DEATH CAB FOR CUTIES. tickets go on sale FEB 16. :D:D

Reports swirled wednesday that a reunited LED ZEPPELIN would headline the 2008 bonnaroo arts and music festival, june 13-15 in manchester tennesee. Well at least they got the ZEPPELIN right- but it's LEZ ZEPPELIN, the all women led zep tribute band. But the original british bands lead singer ROBERT PLANT really will be there, performing with bluegrass star ALISON KRAUSS, with whom he released the hit album RAISING SAND. Also scheduled to appear are METALLICA, PEARL JAM, JACK JOHNSON, KANYE WEST, MY MORNING JACKET, WILLIE NELSON, BB KING, SIGUR ROS, THE RACONTEURS, AGAINST ME, AND DEATH CAB FOR CUTIES. tickets go on sale FEB 16. :D:D

Here's the thread on it.

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?showtopic=3828

Archived