Looking for information, please

czb

Hello, all, I'm new here.

I'm posting this question because I am running out of patience.

I've been looking for the TSRTS Collectors Edition DVD. Found it in many places, online.

Every time I've ordered it, the order goes through with no problems.

But then a week or two later, I get a message that it's not available.

Does anyone know where I can order the DVD for about $40 that won't tell me, MUCH later, that it's not available?

Thanks,

czb

CyberZepBiker

I've been looking for the TSRTS Collectors Edition DVD. Found it in many places, online.

Does anyone know where I can order the DVD for about $40 that won't tell me, MUCH later, that it's not available?

Thanks,

czb

CyberZepBiker

I believe it is now out of print, but there has been poor communication from Warners and their retailers. So the answer is....may not be able to get it at all.

I believe it is now out of print, but there has been poor communication from Warners and their retailers. So the answer is....may not be able to get it at all.

:(

Just my luck.

Thanks for the info. Why the retailers can't inform me of this is reprehensible. But, as you said..

czb

Thanks,

czb

CyberZepBiker

Go to ebay ,they are on there for 39.99 and lower as buy now no bid .

Someone named armmyperez told me about jr.com. I looked, and just like the other places they claim to have it available. ap ordered it from there and I asked ap to let me know if it shows up or not. If it does, I'll go that route.

If it doesn't, I'll check ebay, again. But I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks for the suggestion.

czb

CyberZepBiker

I got my copy online through Amazons retailers. Its kind of a consignment shop, Amazon lets privite sellers sell media material through them. Shipping is usually in just a couple of days. You should check it out.

Amazon.com was the FIRST place I went to purchase the DVD from. Some consignment company named DVD Magnet, Inc., or something like that. They were the first to tell me that it isn't available.

No. Not going that route, again. Thanks.

czb

CyberZepBiker

I bought mine at a Border's Books two days after the release. was the last one left, by the looks of things they went quick. actually, I'm kind of glad the collector's edition is living up to its name, if you can still easily acquire a collector's edition product 6 months after it's released, then it's not really much of a collector's item...

I did, actually, wind up purchasing it from eBay. Sadly, not for as low as you have mentioned; my total was US$45.99 (shipping included in the price, not a separate charge, so maybe it's about the same.)

BUT, it arrived in the post this morning and I'm just frantically awaiting the work day to end so I can crack it open and get lost in the best concert movie, ever.

Thanks for your suggestions, everyone!

czb

CyberZepBiker

Archived