New DVD out soon!

Kashmir88

Nothing concerning Zep is unauthorized anymore thanks to those books, OTHAFA & HOTG and the countless bootlegs.

And rightfully so.

Page recently appeared at a trial of a bootlegger who had in his possession a shitload of stolen zep material. So a lot of stuff should be comming out in the future. Also, Billy graham the Concert promoter left to one of his cronies a ton of Video stuff of Zep. I think page was working on Buying that back as well. Besides, I don't care for a 1hr+ bullshit DVD of critics. I'll buy whatever Jimmy puts together, however he decides to put it together.

How much unreleased material do you think Page, Plant and Jones have left to put out in the future?

Nothing concerning Zep is unauthorized anymore thanks to those books, OTHAFA & HOTG and the countless bootlegs.

And rightfully so.

Page recently appeared at a trial of a bootlegger who had in his possession a shitload of stolen zep material. So a lot of stuff should be comming out in the future. Also, Billy graham the Concert promoter left to one of his cronies a ton of Video stuff of Zep. I think page was working on Buying that back as well. Besides, I don't care for a 1hr+ bullshit DVD of critics. I'll buy whatever Jimmy puts together, however he decides to put it together.

1. Why is it that I've never heard of this book called "Over The Hills And Far Away" when I've collected and read most Zeppelin books?

2. Interesting how someone can make a correlation that someone selling bootlegs was arrested with material, and thus believes this material is "comming (sic) out in the future." The material obviously was already available and being sold.

3. Billy Graham was a television evangalist. Bill Graham was a concert promoter.

4. The stuff left behind by Bill Graham Presents (his company) is under pending litigation because the artists such as the Grateful Dead did not authorize permission for those concerts to be taped or distributed, hence the businessman who purchased them (who was not a "one of his cronies") is being accused of illegally profiting from others' copyrighted material.

Seriously, do you have your facts right on ANYTHING you've posted today?

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if this new DVD is any good?

I did post about it before, but the thread was moved and then disappeared. Before it went someone mentioned it isn't a warner music release. So is it likely to be rubbish?

How much unreleased material do you think Page, Plant and Jones have left to put out in the future?

Earls Court & Knebworth are both pro-shot with soundboard (multi-track?) recordings.

Rumours of Bath Festival being filmed or possibly even video....

in this digital age anything can be produced to look authentic and be sold to suckers.

i see many videos that are pieced together from other shows to make another sale.

just becareful, what u get isn't always 'fresh' or 'new'. i have a few videos and find that some of these repeat themselves on other videos, or portions of it anyway.

I had a nice surprise from my eldest son last week.

'The Song Remains The Same' double DVD. The sound is so much better, as is the picture quality compared to the single DVD I had before, and the Betamax video copy I still have from the 80s video release :D . Worth getting for the quality improvement and extras.

It still blows me away every time I watch it, pure magic.

'Bostin, nowt yampy bout it'.

As we Black Country folk say e.g. Mr Plant and the late much lamented Mr Bonham :(

Archived