Also

Robert Plant: Keil Auditorium, St. Louis, August 30, 1983

St. Louis Muny Opera, June 4, 1988

Fox Theatre, St. Louis, November 21, 1990

Arie Crown Theatre, Chicago, November 3, 1993

Page/Plant: Keil Center, St. Louis, May 6, 1995

Keil Center, St. Louis, June 7, 1998

• 2 months later...

Never had the pleasure of seeing Zeppelin in concert, which makes my 'Raising Sand' Tour tickets that much sweeter to me. I WILL get to see Robert Plant & Allison Krauss, & from what I've seen & heard, it will be an AWESOME CONCERT.

Never, but wish I could have. Born in 1970, raised on radio, new about Zep as a kid, heard about Bonzo's death at age 10, given my first Zep tape at 13, full blown addict by 15 with every vinyl to my name, first bootleg at 17... currently have 50+ bootlegs in my collection.

Ahhh, if only I had been born 10 years earlier. ;)

• 1 month later...

Led Zeppelin twice in 1977 and the Ahmett tribute show 2007. Robert Plant on every North American tour he has done including Irving Plaza date & Tribute to Arthur Lee at The Beacon Theatre NYC & opening for The Who. I just saw Robert Plant and Alison Krause a few weeks ago at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles. Also Page, Plant six times on both tours. Every North American tour Jimmy Page has done including A.R.M.S, Outrider & Black Crows. Every North American tour JPJ has done that I know of, including Mutual Admiration Society as well as mixing monitors for about a dozen shows for him on the west coast. As far as Jason Bonham I have seen him in just about every lineup he has performed with. I also had the oppurtunity to mix his band a few times here in Las Vegas. But the most important performance was seeing him perform with Led Zeppelin in 2007 I thought it was excellent! It still feels like a dream. I feel lucky to have been able to see all these members of this band so many times in so many different situations.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I have never seen them in person i have seen movies and concerts on dvd and on the computer but thats it.

1973 and 1975. I was 13 and 15 and those were two of the most amazing days in my life. I keep dreaming as well to see them again -and that all of the new generation can see them. (With Jason on drums).

I never did. But I haven't entirely lost hope. My aunt got to see the concert that turned out to be in SRTS in '73. She was living in New York at the time and my friend at work told me he has a poster from the Boston Tea Party Show in '69.

Mostly, I would just love for Jimmy to do a tour again, so I can see this time.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Knebworth 1979 1st show

Plant Honeydrippers Manchester Polytechnic 1980 ?

Plant 1st tour x 2

Plant second tour

Plant Shaked N Stirred tour

Plant Manic Nirvana tour

Strange Sensations (can't remember when)

Page Outrider tour

Page & Plant Buxton Opera House ( Alexis Korner benefit)

Not a good question for a poll it doesnt allow multiple answers saw them 69,73,75,77,79,80,85

Yeah, not only is it a poorly worded and conceived poll, but, as The Rover pointed out, this matter has already been addressed in a superior fashion here before.

If you're going to bump a thread, at least bump the right one. ;)

Archived