Jimmy, how you've changed in 30 years

Cat

Let's not lie, girls. He's still probably the hottest 64 year old out there. He's almost 43 years older than me and I still nearly say "dayum" whenever I see a picture of him. And I never say "dayum." I live in Idaho.

Hey! I never said he's not hot. :D You're right, he's the hottest 64-year-old man I've ever seen. :wub:

lady raven ( or anyone else! ) do u think u could do a kinda time line with all yr great pics? u have so many , i think it would be really lovely, hey heres a thought, what about a jimmy calender? as for him being the hottest 64 yo , i definately agree. have a look at the japanese tv interview that was just posted, his skin is just soooo lovely.

lady raven ( or anyone else! ) do u think u could do a kinda time line with all yr great pics? u have so many , i think it would be really lovely, hey heres a thought, what about a jimmy calender? as for him being the hottest 64 yo , i definately agree. have a look at the japanese tv interview that was just posted, his skin is just soooo lovely.

I saw the Japan tv interview, and boy, that man is still the same as 30 years ago. I mean, he may be 64 and grey haired and blah blah, but you can tell he's hasn't changed a bit. He still rocks!! He's still the hot, crazy and fun loving Jimmy. I love his smile in this interview, that says so much about him. Great man!

Let's not lie, girls. He's still probably the hottest 64 year old out there. He's almost 43 years older than me and I still nearly say "dayum" whenever I see a picture of him. And I never say "dayum." I live in Idaho.

OH NO! you did not do that! That was sooooo wrong in so many ways!

Maybe this coming Monday. I can't get into my photobucket account from home.

080128194347.jpg

I love that smile!

This is my favorite recent picture of him.

Oh yeah! Years may go by, but man, he's still our Jimmy. Look at the way his eyes look when he smiles...see, no difference in yesterday's photo. Just a few wrinkles here and there...Just lovely! :wub:

PN004580.jpg

Archived