Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Cat

Jimmy, how you've changed in 30 years

:o ladyraven, that's a fantastic timeline! Thanks very much! So many of that pictures I haven't seen before! :beer::cheer:

If you read it on Wikipedia it's not true. Evster made a point of getting that across on the old board.

Jimmy's mother's maiden name was Gaffikin, which is an Irish surname.

Jimmy Page has aged rather well. His facial skin is still pretty tight. So is JPJ. I think it is Robert who has not aged quite as well in his facial features.

It's all in genetics for the most part. The rest is stress-related. IMO

True true, it all plays into the way you age. I think, physically, Jimmy hasn't aged well but at the same time he has. I think it's mostly due to his look though -- he has a baby face and always has, so his baby face is what makes him still cute. If he had "manly" freatures, I don't think he'd look half as good as he does. Even with the wrinkles he just seems to look good.

In some respects he's the same, but in others very different. Either way, he's still hot as hell!

:o ladyraven, that's a fantastic timeline! Thanks very much! So many of that pictures I haven't seen before! :beer::cheer:

You're welcome. :) It took a long time to find all the pictures I wanted.

JPoldernicesmoke.jpg

Where did you get this one? I like it! :)it didn't come out what i was tring to say sorry about that , but i love this pic!!!!!

Jimmy, Jimmy,

You are like wine. the older you get the better but we also like to remember when you were like this.. :wub::wub::wub:

j6.jpg

j7.jpg

j66.jpg

pigza1.jpg

thanks lady raven, i knew you could do it! now about that calender.........

If I had the time in my printing class and my professor would let me, I'd do it. But I know he won't and I don't have the time right now. I've been so busy it's not funny.

Jimmy, Jimmy,

You are like wine. the older you get the better but we also like to remember when you were like this...

I love your pics Amazonic! And to me, there is no difference between these 2 pics. He is just HOT HOT HOT...

j6.jpg

pigza1.jpg

I love your pics Amazonic! And to me, there is no difference between these 2 pics. He is just HOT HOT HOT...

j6.jpg

pigza1.jpg

oh yeah, he still is and will...:wub::wub::wub: