Can you guys fall asleep listening to Zeppelin?

BonzoEqualsGoodStuff

I just set the computer to keep cycling through whatever songs I want on a particular night. Side 3 of PG is great to crash to...

In The Light - Bron-Yr-Aur - Down By The Seaside - Ten Years Gone...

I also have a CDR I made just for crashing out purposes...

In The Light - Going To California - Rain Song (P&P Unleded) - That's The Way - Tea For One - Bron-Yr-Aur - Your Time Is Gonna Come - Swan Song Outtakes - No Quarter (Acoustic) - Take Me For A Little While - Southern Comfort - Down By The Seaside

zzzz... zzzz... zzzz... zzzz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I like putting on "The Song Remains the Same" DVD on before going to bed....I have fallen asleep a couple of times to that, waking up hours later to find it's gone back to the menu and it's like 5am and that I've wasted so much electricity.

Same here :)

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't tried it, but I can fall asleep to anything if I'm tired enough. Sometimes I like to watch a Zeppelin video or two on my iPod right before I fall asleep... So it will be stuck in my head.. :D

On weekends I watch videos and fall asleep with random clips flashing through my head. I dosed once in the middle of Jimmy climbing up the cliff, and I had candles burning. When I woke up, the way the shadows were flickering, I swear Jimmy was standing in the corner of my room! Until I blinked, of course... <_<

I fall asleep to Zeppelin all the time. I'll put Stairway on repeat, but "And as wer wind on down the road" always wakes me up. Bron-Y- Aur & Rain Song are my picks. Dazed & Confused will give you interesting dreams...

Sometimes it's not good, though. I had to take sleeping pills to calm down one night last week, so maybe I was still drugged up that morning; but the guitar intro thing on Black Dog woke me up (I'd already fallen asleep during my alarm once) and I made it to "Gonna make you sweat, Gonna make you groove!"

And I woke up 20 minutes later. <_<

Can I fall asleep listening to Zeppelin? Ummm...... hell, no!!! :lol: I am such an insomniac!! For me, Zeppelin always wakes me up and gives me lots of energy. I listen to Zeppelin while I exercise, and it helps me get through my workout. If I were to listen to anything before I went to sleep it would probably be something slow and relaxing like Pink Floyd or something. But I usually watch TV or a movie before bed, and if I'm really tired, I can fall asleep on whatever I'm watching.

I like putting on "The Song Remains the Same" DVD on before going to bed....I have fallen asleep a couple of times to that, waking up hours later to find it's gone back to the menu and it's like 5am and that I've wasted so much electricity.

I have done that exact same thing at least 20 times. I'm lucky if i make it to "The Rain Song." I always get the itch to watch the DVD late at night and then i turn off my lights and I'm usually gone. Zeppelin helps relax me. I guess a little too much sometimes. :stereo:

It depends on my mood...

If I'm sad, melancolic or so, I can fall asleep listening to Led Zeppelin... specially if I'm very very tired! But still, it's very hard... Sometimes I try to listen to some sad songs so that I can easily fall asleep, but it only makes it harder!

But... if I'm feeling very energetic, very happy, I can stay up all night just listening to them! Specialy if its live songs! How The West Was Won is great!!

Oh my gosh, I love to go to sleep listening to Zep! Mostly I like to put in the movie SRTS. Zeppelin is very diverse. Roberts voice has a soothing effect on my soul. I have found through the years, that it is only with Zep. I can also listen to the same thing in the daytime and totally get pumped and full of energy. Im just very happy to know that Im not the only one who likes to do this.

Nope only Pink Floyd, Moody Blues, or Jethro Dull puts me to sleep. Really dangerous if it comes on the radio while I'm driving. Many near misses............

I put on "BBC Sessions" in the car today because I was falling asleep. Love that "Whole Lotta Love" medley...

I put on "BBC Sessions" in the car today because I was falling asleep. Love that "Whole Lotta Love" medley...

Sweet! That is a major jam. Better than coffee. Zeppelin always livens me up on the road. I probably burn more gas as well. LOL

Trampled Underfoot drops my MPG to 2 city and 4 highway. LOL

I think that I can only fall asleep to Zeppelin, if it is sometime around 3 or 4 in the morning,

but other than, I have never fallen asleep to Zeppelin, before, and plan to keep it that way,

Because listening to Zeppelin is my pride

• 3 weeks later...
Oh my gosh, I love to go to sleep listening to Zep! Mostly I like to put in the movie SRTS. Zeppelin is very diverse. Roberts voice has a soothing effect on my soul. I have found through the years, that it is only with Zep. I can also listen to the same thing in the daytime and totally get pumped and full of energy. Im just very happy to know that Im not the only one who likes to do this.

I can't fall asleep to any of LZ songs, but I have stayed up way past bedtime because once I get started listening to them, even though I have enjoyed the songs thousands of times something takes over -and I either have to finish the CD or DVD then change to something else.

• 2 weeks later...
When I was a teenager, I'd leave a side of Zeppelin vinyl on repeat on my turntable every night and sleep like a baby. Hell on needles though! :lol:

Hi Ev,

You and me both mate, you and me both, back in the day aye.

Regards, Danny

Archived