Appreciation on VALENTINE'S DAY

No Soul Man

Women are princesses. We are goddesses, we should worshiped. Fresh flowers should be laid at our feet every day, a halo of sunlight should rest upon our brows and we should nary shed a bead of sweat, as delicate moonbeams such as us should never do any kind of physical work.

Uh, no. That attitude works for neither the male or the female of the species. Both should be equal, not one higher than the other.

Have you tried the online dating thing? It is a real big thing now. You get to see pictures and get to know someone a bit without having to go make a fool out of yourself hitting on them at a bar. I think it is a better way of meeting someone than in bars. You will get more of an assortment of personlities to chose from and women that are not playing games like some of the young ones at the bar scene. It worked for me. happily married going on 3 yrs.

Yeah, i tried the online dating a few years back and agree that its much better than bars. Thats great that it worked out for you.

On valentines day they should play marathon episodes of those tv shows, wife swap and the nanny for us single people. After a few of those shows, you'll thank dear god that your single.

He'll never be happy with a girl unless she looks like Paris Hilton or something.

I do think paris is pretty but they don't have to look like her. The New Years girl was plain/cute bordering on pretty and i had a good time hanging out with her at the party.

Yeah, i tried the online dating a few years back and agree that its much better than bars. Thats great that it worked out for you.

On valentines day they should play marathon episodes of those tv shows, wife swap and the nanny for us single people. After a few of those shows, you'll thank dear god that your single.

A buddy of mine tried "lavalife" and he got 3 dates in one week. One actually worked out for awhile. According to him not all the women on there are looking for long term relationships or marriage. Some just want to have fun.

Archived