Hi everyone-new around here

ledsabbath

As the title says, I'm new around here. This is my 2nd post, as my 1st post was on a poll about the favourite song from Zeppelin II, (I voted 'Bring it on Home').

A little about me. I'm a middle aged dude, married, am a radiographer and living in Australia. I love old school rock big time. My favourite band is Black Sabbath, followed by Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple and Rainbow. I also love Whitesnake, The Firm, (why didn't that band take off?), Blackmore's Night, Uriah Heep, AC/DC, The Eagles, Ozzy Osbourne solo, Robert Plant solo, Dire Straits, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Jimi Hendrix, John Fogerty solo, Free and Bad Company.

Phew! See what I mean?

Of the modern stuff, I like Wolfmother, Foo Fighters, Powderfinger, The Kings of Leon, (but not their last album-ugh!) Jet, Pete Murray, and a little bit of The John Butler Trio.

As the title says, I'm new around here. This is my 2nd post, as my 1st post was on a poll about the favourite song from Zeppelin II, (I voted 'Bring it on Home').

A little about me. I'm a middle aged dude, married, am a radiographer and living in Australia. I love old school rock big time. My favourite band is Black Sabbath, followed by Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple and Rainbow. I also love Whitesnake, The Firm, (why didn't that band take off?), Blackmore's Night, Uriah Heep, AC/DC, The Eagles, Ozzy Osbourne solo, Robert Plant solo, Dire Straits, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Jimi Hendrix, John Fogerty solo, Free and Bad Company.

Phew! See what I mean?

Of the modern stuff, I like Wolfmother, Foo Fighters, Powderfinger, The Kings of Leon, (but not their last album-ugh!) Jet, Pete Murray, and a little bit of The John Butler Trio.

G'day mate.

I'm from Oz too.

What about The Cruel Sea?

Archived