Depression

Evster2012

I don't want any grief from anyone. I just want to be a part of the community, as a Zeppelin fan. I left because people were sniping at each other so much it was unbearable. Evidently it's still going on. At least with certain people.

Hello, my name is Evan, and I'm here to talk about Zeppelin, and maybe make a friend or two in the process. *End of mission statement*

I don't want any grief from anyone. I just want to be a part of the community, as a Zeppelin fan. I left because people were sniping at each other so much it was unbearable. Evidently it's still going on. At least with certain people.

Hello, my name is Evan, and I'm here to talk about Zeppelin, and maybe make a friend or two in the process. *End of mission statement*

true say...true say.

over-under or a pump action?

Thanks Bouncing~Ship! I started this thread awhile back when I was feeling blue. It's just one of those seasons we go through, and thankfully it's passed. I do encourage others going through difficult times to speak out and permit the community to give them encouragement! They've certainly helped me through troubled waters! Cheers! :beer:

BTW, prayers and good vibes to your buddy!

Ev, great to hear that you are feeling better and even better that you are back and posting.

p.s. Don't let the petty bickering get to you because it's just sweating the small stuff.

Yo, Ev. I understand completely why you would leave. It's dumb, seriously, there's no need to take on another over something stupid. I think people need to realize that if they can't come to an agreement on something the first time they talk about it, then they should stop talking right away.

Oh good, no tantrums. Nice to see. So Ev, did you find my contributions to your thread on page 1, 2, 3...

Bouncing ship you make no sense, LOL.

Gerald, i don't know if i'll defend you anymore, sweetheart...LOL.

"Tantrums"? Over what? This little skirmish? Please. Gimme a break, oh queen of sarcasm. I have no ill will toward anyone here.

Oh, and as for your previous posts in this thread, I didn't bother to look. And I don't care. What you've said tonight speaks for you. And last I saw, Gerald didn't need defending, because I didn't attack him. We're fine. How are you?

Well i'm not going to cry if that's what you mean.

Poignant.

*And the ref takes away a point*.

You won't address my points. You just keep on typing away. Typing away. I don't want you to cry. I want you to see the world for what it is.

Oh, so now you're not gonna defend poor Gerald. Poo poo. As I see it, Gerald doesn't need a defense. NIce guy, actually. Funny in fact.

I think I like him. What's your problem? As I recall, you had nothing to do with this.

Hey!

Just because Evster has a shotgun doesn't mean he thinks he is the law...

Okay, I'm lost. So I posted a picture in the gun thread (hello, it was a GUN thread). I don't think I'm the law. WTF???!

This is the type of shit I'm talking about. Most of you sound like fucking children arguing over something stupid. Jesus.....get over it.

Don't worry, I'm not exactly siding with whoever or whatever here, I'm just saying. This is a depression thread, not "let's talk shit!" thread.

This is the type of shit I'm talking about. Most of you sound like fucking children arguing over something stupid. Jesus.....get over it.

Don't worry, I'm not exactly siding with whoever or whatever here, I'm just saying. This is a depression thread, not "let's talk shit!" thread.

yo brother...i totaly get your point...This Gerald guy just comes out of knowhere and thinks he's some special person...Maybe he was raised a very spoiled child!!!lol

the shit talking is going to stop...im a just be on my way now...

keep cool brother.

Any rational human being can go through this thread and see this is so much bullshit. I didn't attack anyone, yet I'm dodging bombs. What the fuck did I do? I wanna see evidence of my offences, or otherwise get the hell off my ass.

Comes out of nowhere? Are you serious? Thinks he's some special person? Well he is, but that's besides the point...

You are hilarious. Speaking of spoiled children, you still need to do quite a bit of growing up yourself. Be on your way...LOL

LOL and this guy thinks he can give orders.

im a stay young...lol i don't wanna end up like yourself.

me spoiled? naw(my gangsta hollywood slang)...From what i hear, It's not good for the soul.

Don't you guy's just love the "LOL"...all cap'd up 'n shit...

let's see if you'll be on your way now...(and i didn't even give an order )

Give orders? Who the hell did I give orders to? Seriously. I want to see where I dictated how this board should be run. Where did I put myself above someone else? Post it.

yo guy...chill...chill...intended for the 2 smart asses. not you. The guy who thinks about games and the guy who thinks heaven only knows. :)

Relax Relax

if you smoke pot...you should quit man.

yo guy...chill...chill...intended for the 2 smart asses. not you. The guy who thinks about games and the guy who thinks heaven only knows. :)

Relax Relax

if you smoke pot...you should quit man.

I haven't smoked pot or done any other drugs in a decade. I have a few beers, and a few laughs. :lol:

Thanks for the clarification about who your remarks were directed at. I for one can't even believe this crap is happening!

About a month ago, I was so depressed that I broke down into tears three times. That was a first for me to just break down like that. It was mainly because of my friend and the way he treated me and me being alone all the time. It sucked, but things are looking up slowly.

Yeah, this is a depression thread....starting talkin' about depression or GTFO.

Archived