Favourite movie scene?

Jarlaxle 56

That scene always gets me, the other 2 in that movie that get me worse is when Forrest is speaking in Washington and Jenny wades in the Reflecting Pool and screams out his name and he runs out there and they hug in the water. The second one is when Jenny tells him that her son is his, and he (obviously worried that his son is like him) tries to ask her if he's smart and she tells him he's the smartest boy in his class.

yes, both so good! I suddenly have the biggest urge to watch it again!

I think it was the 2nd Pet Detective movie and the scene is when Jim Carrey

is undercover inside a fake hippo or rhino or something.The fan stops working and Jim is getting really hot[What with the Serengeti sun blasting down] and he's trapped inside the damn thing. :lol: He strips off his clothes and crawls out the back end :hysterical: Just then :hysterical: a tour :hysterical::hysterical: bus comes along :hysterical:

and :hysterical::hysterical: hilarity ensues. :hysterical: :hysterical:

I think it was the 2nd Pet Detective movie and the scene is when Jim Carrey

is undercover inside a fake hippo or rhino or something.The fan stops working and Jim is getting really hot[What with the Serengeti sun blasting down] and he's trapped inside the damn thing. :lol: He strips off his clothes and crawls out the back end :hysterical: Just then :hysterical: a tour :hysterical::hysterical: bus comes along :hysterical:

and :hysterical::hysterical: hilarity ensues. :hysterical: :hysterical:

hahahaa, then there are just too many of his to name in Dumb and Dumber......SAMSONITE, I was way off!

In the mid 90's there was this sort of low budget film titled Live Nude Girls (R rated) which was basically about a group of women sharing their sexual fantasies. One of the actresses in the film was Dana Delany who in my opinion is one of the sexiest women alive. In the film there was a 'fantasy scene' where Dana Delany (playing the girlfriend of a mob guy) is called into the mob bosses office and spanked on the ass. In the scene Dana Delany's character is wearing this very sexy dress and silk stockings with garters.

I swear that one scene is the greatest two minutes in all of Hollywood's film history. Absolutly awesome!

If you do a google search for 'Live Nude Girls Dana Delany' a site called metacafe has a link to the video of the scene.

I fully recommend it... but for adults only of course.

:bagoverhead:

In the mid 90's there was this sort of low budget film titled Live Nude Girls (R rated) which was basically about a group of women sharing their sexual fantasies. One of the actresses in the film was Dana Delany who in my opinion is one of the sexiest women alive. In the film there was a 'fantasy scene' where Dana Delany (playing the girlfriend of a mob guy) is called into the mob bosses office and spanked on the ass. In the scene Dana Delany's character is wearing this very sexy dress and silk stockings with garters.

I swear that one scene is the greatest two minutes in all of Hollywood's film history. Absolutly awesome!

If you do a google search for 'Live Nude Girls Dana Delany' a site called metacafe has a link to the video of the scene.

I fully recommend it... but for adults only of course.

:bagoverhead:

I'm a big Dana Delany fan I'll have to check that out. Fell in love with her from the "China Beach" series :wub:

The last scene of "The Sting" when Redford (apparently dead) stands up after Newman and the gang have completed the play on the gangster played by Robert Shaw....

Ahh, so many to choose from. But the one that came to mind was the scene from 'On The Waterfront' when mobster Johnny Friendly (Lee J. Cobb) gets knocked into the river and all the guys on the dock are laughing and cheering.

The scene from 'The Seven Ups' when Roy Scheider walks away from Tony Lobianco after he tells him he won't save him from the mob.

The scene from 'Analyze This' when Billy Crystal tells Robert Deniro about Oedipus and Deniro says: 'Fuckin' Greeks'.

:D

-"The Dawn of Man" from 2001: A Space Odyssey

-"Fawn Lebowitz/Black Bar" from Animal House

-"The execution of Willam Wallace" from Braveheart (I tear-up almost everytime I see it)

not as much a scene as it is a moment...

Blazing Saddles: "Mongo only pawn, in game of life."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In Woody Allen's "Everything You Wanted To Know About Sex But Where Afraid To Ask"

Gene Wilder's character was a phyciatrist who fell in love with his patient's

sheep, Dolly.Although she was a very pretty sheep.Could be another thread.

Anyways, He's in a hotel room in bed with "Dolly" and she's in garter's and stockings,

[also another thread idea] when the door bursts open and his wife is there with her lawyer and the media taking pictures and Gene says.... "Wait a minute.. I can explain,this is a patient of mine.

She thinks she's a sheep." :lol:

There are so many I love, all for different reasons...here's just a pick

All of Ben Kingsleys' scenes in Sexy Beast

Dustin Hoffman as Dorothy, trying his best to babysit in Tootsie

Jack Nicholson "talking" to barman Lloyd in The Shining

Annette Bening in full estate agent mode in American Beauty..and then chastising herself for breaking down for not selling the house. Terrific performance, she was robbed of the Oscar.

and this...

:hysterical:

She thinks she's a sheep." :lol:

And afterwards when the sheep is gone and he's laying on the sidewalk drinking from a bottle of Woolite. :D

The classic scene from Dracula (1931) when they open the ship hatch and Renfield is looking up and laughing the maniacal laugh.

Frye.jpg

In Alice's Restaurant when Arlo gets arrested for littering.

I was thinking about that film the other day.

'What were you arrested for?'

'Littering'.

(And they all moved to the other end of the bench).

'And creating a nuisance'.

(And they all moved back to my end of the bench).

:D

Can't believe I forgot the scene where Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman kiss in the wine cellar in Notorious. Oh Dev indeed! That has to be one of the hottest film kisses ever.

I agree! That is the best! They had to keep cutting away from it because the film code regulations didn't allow them to kiss on screen for that long.

For action,it's when the truck blows up in terminator and Arnolds cold metallic skeleton rises from the ashes and keeps going,scared the shit out of me first time i saw it.

For Comedy:"These go to 11"-'nuff said

For drama the end scene from the apartment always got me

Shawshank Redemption anyone?

Everything off TSRTS

Here's JOHNNY!!!

and overall inventiveness:DUELLING BANJO'S FROM DELIVERANCE!!! :hysterical:

Archived