Favourite movie scene?

Jarlaxle 56

From "Leon : The Professional"

Gary Oldman rouge DEA Agent :

"I like these calm little moments before the storm.... It reminds me of Beethoven......

Can you hear it ??? .... It's like when you put your head to the grass .... You can hear the crawlin' .... Ahhhh -- you can hear the insects ....

Do you like Beethoven ? ? ? --- I'm gonna play you some ! ! !

Watch Here

Gene Kelly and Leslie Caron's Dance in An American in Paris:

Bruce Campbell as Ash in Army of Darkness:

"All right, you primitive screw-heads, listen up! See this? This... is my BOOMSTICK! It's a twelve-gauge, double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt-blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right... shop smart. Shop S-Mart... You got that?!!"

(I couldn't find a YouTube clip, unfortunately...the delivery is priceless)

Stanley and Blanche meet in A Streetcar Named Desire:

almost the whole "Fear and Loathing in LV" (like psychedelic movies)

the scenes with Javier Bardem in "No country for old men"

The best part is when Johnny and Benicio are sitting on the merry-go-round bar, and they try to get off of it. Also when they first check into the hotel, and Johnny starts to see every person turn to reptiles.

I thought no Country for Old Men was that great but Javier did such a good job at being scary. He was the best part of the movie

• 3 weeks later...

From 'Analyze This'

Guard to Jelly: What kind of sandwich ain't too fattening?

Jelly: A half a sandwich!

Dr. Sobel: Oedipus was a Greek king who killed his Father and married his Mother!

Paul Vitti: Fuckin' Greeks!

Jimmy Boots to Jelly: Do you think those whales piss in that water?

Jelly: No, I think they use the men's room next to the Burger King!

Paul Vitti: I can feel the juices rushing back to my balls as we speak!

Dr. Sobel: Well, that's something I never thought I'd hear another man say to me!

:D

The scene in the movie "Patton" where the American and Russians are having a victory dinner and the Russian commander asks, through and interpreter, to "drink to victory" and George C. Scott replies, "I won't drink with you or any other Russian sonofabitch" and the Russian guy goes "You are a sonofabitch too!" Patton laughs and says "okay, from one sob to another" and then they lock arms and race to finish first. Classic!

Oh yeah, the part where he's asked "you read the Bible?" and Patton replies, "every goddamn day!"

I love that flick :D

tn2_apocalypse_now_1.jpg

Any point forward from the jungle river scenes with Marlon Brando (Colonel Kurtz) & Dennis Hopper in Apocalypse Now.

especially when hopper was screaming: "if i only had words, man......if i only had the words!

i only found out recently that he made up that whole speech, and was screaming that he had no script!

The scene in the movie "Patton" where the American and Russians are having a victory dinner and the Russian commander asks, through and interpreter, to "drink to victory" and George C. Scott replies, "I won't drink with you or any other Russian sonofabitch" and the Russian guy goes "You are a sonofabitch too!" Patton laughs and says "okay, from one sob to another" and then they lock arms and race to finish first. Classic!

Oh yeah, the part where he's asked "you read the Bible?" and Patton replies, "every goddamn day!"

I love that flick :D

I haven't seen it in years. Gotta dig it up somewhere.

B)

• 8 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived