Robert Plant Allison Krauss on TV Tonight

bahama

I wasn't trying to sound facetious! Sorry if it came off like that. In all seriousness, I really did hear him say that! Go here and check. Look on the right and scroll down to the last one.

http://www.cmt.com/loaded/player.jhtml?id=1580892

Sunray I stand corrected :notworthy:

Quote "Every body and his brother is waiting for a second comming and I think we're ready for it" He sure as hell isn't talking about Her and Him Get ready Led Heads The Mothership is returning! :thumbsup:http://rhino.edgeboss.net/download/rhino/l...raphy/wll97.mov

You guys are reading WAY too much into Robert's statement at the end. He was being dry and facetious, making a statement that sounded like he was talking about Zep, but the punchline was the he was talking about him and Alison. It was meant to fool you, which apparently it did! He was just being coy, which is something Robert is famous for.

Shoot that damn tiger. Yeah, you will be listening to the Lawrence Welk version of Black Dog,. Does anyone know if this was taped before the O2????????
Lawrence Welk??? Gimme a break.....this is closer to the roots music that helped spawn Zeppelin than anything else Plant has ever done. He's come full circle in this project. Just wait till next year when they win album of the year. ;)

I'm saying in my opinion, he's absolutely not hinting at a Zep tour. The reference to me was about a second album with Alison and nothing more.

I have to agree with ninelives. He was talking about doing another Raising Sand album.

I think I also read or heard an interview where T-Bone had wanted to start working on the second album already.

I have to agree with ninelives. He was talking about doing another Raising Sand album.

I think I also read or heard an interview where T-Bone had wanted to start working on the second album already.

This was filmed before the 02 concert, which has been said like 12 times in this thread. It was about that. Put it to bed already.

I saw the CMT Crossroads show and it was just AWESOME!! I loved the version of Black Dog and Alison kicked butt on When the Levee Breaks!! Robert on guitar, that was too cool haha!! I still hope they tour in my area and congrats to all of you who get to go check them out. Anyways as far as what he said about a second coming, all I can say is we will all just have to wait and see. For now, let's all just sit back and enjoy. :)B):D

He was talking about Zep.......in reference to the 02 gig. This WAS filmed before it you know!!! Has absolutley nothing to do with a Zep tour.

Correctamundo!!

And how about Allison singing When the Levee Breaks? Fucking awesome. The whole show was fantastic!

West coast dates Robert and Allison! Come on, when??? :banana:

Lawrence Welk??? Gimme a break.....this is closer to the roots music that helped spawn Zeppelin than anything else Plant has ever done. He's come full circle in this project. Just wait till next year when they win album of the year. ;)

Yeah, I agree.

Man, I though Robert was transcendant on "The ManChild (sic) who wouldn't Hoe Corn", and Allison was fabulous on "Levee". Also, they've definitely got "Please Read the Letter" down!

But I thought that version of "Black Dog" was, well, horrible. A kind of Appalachian Funeral Dirge... :mellow: If I never heard it again, I wouldn't be heart broken. "Black Dog" to me is (1) Rock 'n Roll, straight up; (2) has roots in the myths of the English country side, not Virginia; and (3) is all about the killer riff with the awesome rhthym behind it, anyway.

Just an opinion. Don't slay me. :)

Correctamundo!!

And how about Allison singing When the Levee Breaks? Fucking awesome. The whole show was fantastic!

West coast dates Robert and Allison! Come on, when??? :banana:

I taped it last night & watched some of it before getting dressed for work. I enjoyed her performance of Levee too. I loved Robert's performance of "The Boy Who Hoed Corn".

And yes, let's hope they are announced soon. :)

I believe those may be the words we have all waited for? Am I wrong? What else could be possibly mean? Can only mean the second coming of Led Zeppelin!

He was making a joke. Every one is waiting for the second coming of Led Zeppelin. Then he turns to krause and says are you ready let's do it. twisting that to mean a second Album with her.

Archived