Favorite ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE

No Soul Man

Thanks. I prefer vodka to rum but sounds interesting. Ill have to show the wife some of these as she still hasnt found a drink she loves. usually gets vodka and cranberry or zinfindel

Try caipirinha, and you also can use vodka, if you don't have Cachaça, but we call it "caipiroska"...

Sambuca, from the freezer - or anything put in a shot glass. All German or dark beers. Can't stand any of these different microbrews with fruity or chocolate flavors - nasty aftertaste.

Any brews with fruity or chocolate flavors are better served with desert. The chocolate ones can range from slight to heavy flavoring and are sometimes better off shared. They can also be very high alcohol content.

In the last year, I've had one shot of whiskey and two beers....so I guess I've quit drinking. Alcohol and I never really got along too well. Don't miss it at all either. I used to drink just to socialize....get out of the house in the Winter. I've lost 20 lbs since I quit, so that's a good thing. I don't think the weight loss was all alcohol though. I used to come home from the bar and binge eat on garbage.....chips, ice cream, cookies....sometimes a carry-out meal. No more !!

Hee Hee.....the bong is still perking though. B)

Starting to like this beer: Blue Moon

Blue Moon is WONDERFUL! Got hooked on that a year ago & it's replaced all other beer for me. I used to love Bass, Newcastle, Sierra Nevada, Ommegang, any sort of dark ale or lager; Blue Moon has ruined all that for me.

It does not need the orange, it's a marketing tool, it's perfect without it. I do recommend adding a splash of "X-Rated Fusion" vodka; it's a Blood Orange & Citrus vodka that has a pinkish color to it. I was bartending one day & I added that to my Blue Moon & whoa... 15 minutes later I was all smiles! The flavors work really well together, but remember just a splash or it's ruined.

I seldom drink anymore. I had my share of red wine and whatever beer was on tap at the keg party as a teen. I might have a beer or two when i drink, but i can go for months without liquor. I love ice cold Budweiser and Yuengling Original Black & Tan beer. I also love any fruity, frozen drink: Margarita, Daquiri's, etc. and a good Apple or fruity Martini.

At my friends wedding a few months back i drank some really yummy Whiskey Sours, followed by an old favorite, Shirley Temples! Oh, no alcohol in those.

Who are you kidding? You have been laid out on more barroom floors than a bikers' puke ;)

In my Navy days 20 years of them . I drinked anything and everything.Now days i just drink here and there but mostly imported beer nothing like a cold hieni ha ha . Mixed drinks i like a drink i had a few years ago in hawaii called a lava flow.

Archived