Favorite ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE

No Soul Man

Yes my man it is! I just got into it. I have always been conservative, a bit hesitant to try new beers. But this one is damn nice. Giver her a try!!

I will seek it out. I've been into the odd wheat and white beers for a few years now. My favorite is "Hoegaarden" from Belgium. Lots of orange and coriander in the mix. Like you I don't bother with the slice of orange...not necessary. Mainly though I'm an ale man.

Is there an alcholic beverage that acutally tastes good? Like juice or something. I would try it more if there were. I have never had a drink that i liked the taste of.

try a strawberry daquiri. or a bahama mama.

Blue Moon! (beer) if you dont like to drink then you will probably want one of those sweet drinks like a mudslide (tastes like a milkshake) or long island ice tea. tastes like ice tea and after two or three you will be in oblivion

Well I tried "Blue Moon" iast night and was quite impressed. It is almost as good as "Hoegaarden".

I noticed they also make "Full Moon". I should of picked some of that up but was in a bit of a hurry.

Have you tried it ?

there is a chinese food place in brooklyn that makes these incredible drinks, Zombies, they call them. I had actually never heard of them before, but they are AMAZING, few diff types of rum, some kind of fruit juice, pineapple or something. I could drink 7 of them right....then be DONE for the night....I need to figure out how to make them myself....although, maybe I shouldn't...I'd drink them far too much.

there is a chinese food place in brooklyn that makes these incredible drinks, Zombies, they call them. I had actually never heard of them before, but they are AMAZING, few diff types of rum, some kind of fruit juice, pineapple or something. I could drink 7 of them right....then be DONE for the night....I need to figure out how to make them myself....although, maybe I shouldn't...I'd drink them far too much.

Zombies were a popular cocktail in the 70's...used to drink them often. Your right though, they go down way too easy :) I never tried making them on my own... too much hassle :D

Hey bonnie i just wantsd to say hi to a fellow midwestern, i know not everyone puts where there from on here but i kinda feel like im the only guy from iowa on here and that sad, cuz come on its zeppelin, thers gotta be at least one other person, im sure you know how i feel, anyway i dont like to pm women i dont know o im just sayin howdy and sorry idont know how a south dakota thing is made! :wave:

well lady r i tried to figure alot of it out in one night and i dont suggest that route to anyone believe me!!

I won't. Back around Christmas I drank to much cranberry juice and vodka because it tasted like punch and got pretty fucked up.

I like Cosmo's.

I like almost anything with Tequila in it; Sunrises, Margarita's. No shots though.

An occasional beer now and then.

I don't drink very often.

Those days of drinking 'til oblivion and hell to pay the next day are over.

I like Cosmo's.

I like almost anything with Tequila in it; Sunrises, Margarita's. No shots though.

An occasional beer now and then.

I don't drink very often.

Those days of drinking 'til oblivion and hell to pay the next day are over.

Oops, Im getting low on Blue Moon. Off to the store I go.

• 4 weeks later...

Mexican beer, especially Pacifico, Hornitios Anejo which is a great tequila, and diet coke & bacardi, white Zinfendal.

Fridays are of course the drinking days especially after a really shitty week, which seems par for the course lately

Cheers to one and all

gin and whiskey together. not mixed in the same glass but a bottle of each

to alternate between before i reach tranquility base and fill it with vomit and cries of

"i swear i wont do it again jesus, help me" the first time i done it i was in somebodys house and they had watermelons there. i started laughing and i was slapping my hands on my legs. till somebody said "what the fuck are you doing?". they were getting splattered with the watermelons i was accidentally slapping the watermelons and not my legs. that really cracked me up and i started throwing the rhinds everywhere.

Archived