Michael Lee?

Zeppmeister

Hey ally,I also saw him play with Thin Lizzy in Van.They were backing up Deep Purple.

He was great.He was having more fun than anyone else in the house. Big beaming smile

pounding the shit out of his drums.

Yeah, I really like the guy. Nobody is gonna replace JHB we all no that.... But this kid was great. He also played with Plant at the Orpheum in 93. Great venue, and Michael Lee stole the show. My wife never had a chance to see JHB, but she loved ML and she rates that show as her favorite concert memory.

Even in his Cult days, he'd be behind the kit, playing like a man possessed and grinning ear to ear. I hate it when he gets slagged simply because he's not John Bonham.

I saw Page/Plant in 1995 and 1998, and both times he put on a hell of a show. Especially in 1998. He was a madman!! :D

He was RA... I posted a reply to you but for some reason it didn' t show so forgive me if we end up with two reply's

I prefered the 98 tour mainly because there was more focus on the individual players. The band was fabulous and eager to perform. ML fit in because of his spirit and it was clear to me that both Page and Plant were feeding off of this. I really wish I'd seen more of that tour. I believe you've posted before about that and that you saw more than just the Mountain View show. Great tour B):)

Yeah, I really like the guy. Nobody is gonna replace JHB we all no that.... But this kid was great. He also played with Plant at the Orpheum in 93. Great venue, and Michael Lee stole the show. My wife never had a chance to see JHB, but she loved ML and she rates that show as her favorite concert memory.

I was there also my man.Plant at the Orpheum. Who woulda' thought eh.

And the Stange Sensations also. What a great venue. cheers

I was there also my man.Plant at the Orpheum. Who woulda' thought eh.

And the Stange Sensations also. What a great venue. cheers

I missed the Strange Sensation show. :angry: The Orpheum is my favorite venue in town

Archived