Who's going to Jazzfest 25 May 2008

alwizard03

How many of you are going to the Robert Plant/Allison Krause concert at Jazzfest 2008 New Orleans La?

I am maybe i will see some of you there.Hope to get some good pictures.Beyond that anyone planning to attend other shows at other venues.Does anyone know if they plan to add more U.S. shows?

what would be your choice of a setlist for these shows?I am not familiar with Allison music but i would like to see them play

tangerine

thank you

when the levee breaks

bring it on home

I am going to Jazz Fest, can't wait to see Robert and Alison! I love their voices together. Their version of When the Levee Breaks with Alison singing is amazing!

I love Jazz Fest in general, am excited about seeing Al Green, Allen Toussaint and Elvis Costello together, and a lot of the NO "regulars", Irma Thomas, Terrence Simien, Cowboy Mouth, Tab Benoit, and the list goes on and on.

I am going to Jazz Fest, can't wait to see Robert and Alison! I love their voices together. Their version of When the Levee Breaks with Alison singing is amazing!

I love Jazz Fest in general, am excited about seeing Al Green, Allen Toussaint and Elvis Costello together, and a lot of the NO "regulars", Irma Thomas, Terrence Simien, Cowboy Mouth, Tab Benoit, and the list goes on and on.

Right on i was beginning to wonder if i was the only one. It is Robert Plant.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived