Young Jimmy

Cat

Oh, April! That first pic I was going to post, but when I went back to look for it I couldn't find it. You beat me to it.

BTW, that so needs to be in the Cute Pics thread. :P

Glad I could be of assistance! :D

Right! I'll put that over there straight away!!

^^^ That one in color is gorgeous! :)

Thought I would share just a few screen caps from one of my favorite Yardbirds videos ("I'm a Man", Beat Beat Beat, '67). Even though Jimmy's face is shown for about three seconds total (too much for the cameraman to handle?), he casts such a spell with that performance... mystery and intrigue all the way. Plus, lots of bonus closeups of those beautiful hands. :wub::lol:

ScreenShot2013-02-04at70118PM_zpsdecc0426.pngScreenShot2013-02-04at70116PM_zps26b5e53e.pngScreenShot2013-02-04at65945PM_zpsa29cf66f.pngScreenShot2013-02-04at65909PM_zps2158a590.png

• 2 weeks later...

Yardbird29.jpg

yardbirds683.jpg

YardbirdsRA006528.jpg

yardbirdsra001861zf4.jpg

yarbirds68.jpg

Okay, there is something odd about this bathroom photo. Chris Dreja and Jim McCarty are both facing in the same direction. The mirror behind Dreja shows the back of him. The mirror behind Page shows his face and chest. What gives?

Edited to add: I think I just figured it out! Page is facing a mirror in addition to having one behind him. You can see the back of his head in the lower left corner of the mirror. So the mirror behind him reflected his front reflection if that makes any sense. An optical illusion of sorts.

Okay, there is something odd about this bathroom photo. Chris Dreja and Jim McCarty are both facing in the same direction. The mirror behind Dreja shows the back of him. The mirror behind Page shows his face and chest. What gives?

Edited to add: I think I just figured it out! Page is facing a mirror in addition to having one behind him. You can see the back of his head in the lower left corner of the mirror. So the mirror behind him reflected his front reflection if that makes any sense. An optical illusion of sorts.

I'm still confused!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived