Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
BlackDog71

Favorite song off of Zeppelin IV?

Favorite Zeppelin IV song?  

405 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Zeppelin IV song?

• Black Dog
    • Rock and Roll
    • The Battle of Evermore
    • Stairway To Heaven
    • Misty Mountain Hop
    • Four Sticks
    • Going To California
    • When The Levee Breaks

I chose Battle of Evermore, though on any given day I could choose Going to California, Misty Mountain hop, or when the Levee Breaks, depends on my mood :)

I overplayed Rock and Roll, Black Dog and STH to the point where I don't like listening to it anymore

Battle Of Evermore is my favourite, I love evrything about it, the misterious lyrics, the mandoline, and it also is my very favourite Zep song next to WLL

I love every song off of IV, but I think R&R will always be my favorite from IV because it has so much energy. It was also the very first LZ song I ever heard. I also like BOE a lot.

rock and roll has to be the best cause it's the first led zeppelin song i heard.

I think the best song is Stairway To Heaven, but The Battle Of Evermore is pretty much good too!

ah this was a hard one but I choosed Misty Mountain Hop, for some reason I really like that song! But I also like that When The Levee Breaks has more counts than Stairway To Heaven! ;)

All awesome but I went for Going to California... closely followed by WTLB. And Stairway.

When The Levee Breaks

My favorite line in the song is:

Crying won't help you, praying won't do you no good

Me too!

I also love, "Going to Chi-ca-goooooo...."

When the Levee Breaks

Always has been my favorite of mine off of IV, but after Katrina it really holds special meaning for me. I'm originally from N.O. and this song says it all.

"Mean ol' levee taught me to weep and moan." "Crying won't help you, praying won't do you no good." "When the levee breaks, momma you gotta move."

I get chills every time I hear it.

Edited by justawoman

I was very unoriginal and voted Stairway To Heaven. I've played it about 1000 times, but I feel more and more emotions each time >_<"

I think Black Dog and When The Levee Breaks are also two awesome songs :D

rock and roll has to be the best cause it's the first led zeppelin song i heard.

definitely rock and roll. still crank it up when I hear it.

Has to be 'Stairway'. It's a Cliche but you couldn't pick a better song for a cliche. I play 'Stairway' all the time on my guitar and I just love the 12 string in the track simple yet brillant. A solo which needs no commentary and heart-renching vocals. After that it's 'When The Levee Breaks'

But the whole album is amazing.

I don't think I can pick one...

Always depends on the mood I'm in as to what I want to hear. It was the first tape I bought though.

this

Has to be 'Stairway'. It's a Cliche but you couldn't pick a better song for a cliche.

The fact it's become cliched shouldn't be seen as a good thing, really.

Edited by Electrophile

I voted GTC.

I love everything about it, but I also love WTLB and BOE.

Stairway is one of the most beautiful songs of all time, but it's so over played. R&R kicks.

So hard to pick, I agree with everyone's vote.