The Man Thread

Dzldoc

I had one girl up there who was in a shirt and panties and she looked kinda "young" i had to kill it.

I could care less about any girl except the last one.

Is the last one an actress or anything? she looks familiar.

Is the last one an actress or anything? she looks familiar.

It's Jenna Fischer the taller Ilsa Fischer. only by 2 inches

She's Pam Beasley on The Office

Lead actress in Dewey Cox

Napoleon Dynamite guy love interest in blades of glory

No.1 reason why I celebrated when my girlfriend said she may die her hair red. Still waiting tho.

It's Jenna Fischer the taller Ilsa Fischer. only by 2 inches

She's Pam Beasley on The Office

Lead actress in Dewey Cox

Napoleon Dynamite guy love interest in blades of glory

No.1 reason why I celebrated when my girlfriend said she may die her hair red. Still waiting tho.

Make sure she does a colorfast test first, if she's a brunette it may turn purple :lol:

Shes not retarded diesel doc

But she is dating me and she is a blonde.

But she's the only person i think i can't out smart or out debate. and she know that!

Not implied, it's just some of those dyes react differently with different people and hair my wife's turned purple :lol:

Not implied, it's just some of those dyes react differently with different people and hair my wife's turned purple :lol:

Yes, when women mess with their hair colors sometimes it can turn out just hideous. I remember one time having to drive to a town ten miles away at 3 in the morning because my then-fiance was (rightfully) in tears. Her hair went from her natural brown color to a dirty dishwater grey to flourecent orange. Looking back on it, it was comical but at the time................................................................. :ph34r::ph34r::lol:

Yes it's kinds funny how we spend nine months trying to get out of there, then spend the rest of our lives trying to get back in. :lol:

It's been said that you have to stick your finger in the fire to know it's hot.

Do you suppose that was Elvis's inspiration for his hit, "Burning Love" ?

Yasmin Brunet

08_yasmin-brunet_04.jpg

Jeisa Chiminazzo

08_jeisa-chiminazzo_04.jpg

Lions, tigers and birds, oh my?

Can't enjoy the pics dude if they are upside down. :D

The girl on the horse is hot except for the face. the girl can have smokin' body but if the face does not match it ruins it. The face is important.

Archived