The Man Thread

Dzldoc

Courtney Cox wears her hair over her ears like that because she has huge ears. They stick out. Kate hudson does the same thing.

The girl in the middle pic is hot. Who is that?

Her name is Hi Octane...

Anybody into RC vehicles? check out this RC Helicopter

:o

Ohhhh hell yeah. I want....what kind of FAA regs they have on those gizmos? I've had the little ones with strings on, but not one of those. I would wind the cars up and turn em loose in parking lots on lines, or start one and cut it loose in the house. Would bounce off the walls making a horrible noise. Actually I had tons of paper routes and sales schemes when I was a kid so I had plenty of super toys. I would go on vacations all by myself at 11 or 12 years old. Bank account, the works. Travel people would help shuffle me onto the right bus :) Travel AID I think..

Anyhoo cool toy.

Well gas powered, but back then the radio ones were like thousands of dollars...

<spell edit>

Anybody into RC vehicles? check out this RC Helicopter

:o

I own a plane. it's a starter Cessna plane with a wing span of 4ft. I got it when i was 15. I flew it last year for shits and giggles, but i haven't been to the airstrip since i was 19. I'm not really into to it, i just like the idea of having a RC plane. i don't believe i own a glow plug anymore and the tech has grown since 10 years ago, so ill look like a fool if i go back to the airstrip.

I actually got into rockets more. i owned 4 different ones. my biggest one was a E motor that i built in high school shop class. i used a clothes hanger for a launch pad.

My next geeky thing is to build a cannon. i already welded up a cannon with pipe, I just haven't bought the propane injection kit. It will only go boom, but you can make it shoot a 12in softball. i own a potatoe cannon, but i got into trouble for firng one off at a kid who kept on speeding down my street in his rice bruner honda.

I own a plane. it's a starter Cessna plane with a wing span of 4ft. I got it when i was 15. I flew it last year for shits and giggles, but i haven't been to the airstrip since i was 19. I'm not really into to it, i just like the idea of having a RC plane. i don't believe i own a glow plug anymore and the tech has grown since 10 years ago, so ill look like a fool if i go back to the airstrip.

I actually got into rockets more. i owned 4 different ones. my biggest one was a E motor that i built in high school shop class. i used a clothes hanger for a launch pad.

My next geeky thing is to build a cannon. i already welded up a cannon with pipe, I just haven't bought the propane injection kit. It will only go boom, but you can make it shoot a 12in softball. i own a potatoe cannon, but i got into trouble for firng one off at a kid who kept on speeding down my street in his rice bruner honda.

HaHaHa that brings back an old story. When I was working in the oil field a bud of mine built a cannon out of sch 80 pipe. He packed it with black powder and stuck an old ball bearing in it and used a long fuse of a fireworks rocket. It looked like an old civil war cannon with the wheels and all. Well we went to this desolate street that wasn't developed yet to fire this thing off. My buddy lit the fuse and it burned all the way down and nothing. We waited a few seconds and there was a little stub of the fuse still sticking out so he went up to it and started to flick his lighter to the cannon, I told him he shouldn't do that and with the third flick "BOOM!" :o

Man that thing sounded like dynomite! I could hear the wheels and barrel clanging down the street in different directions, there was a huge cloud of smoke and I couldn't see him any longer. :o I started yelling his name out you alright,you alright!

No reply, I thought he blew himself up then all of a sudden he came rolling out of the cloud coughing and gasping. His ears were ringing and said I can't hear anything.

:lol: He was ok and we had a good laugh later.

^ good story.

I always heard stories about when they were building the big convention center on the lake. They would take bottles of oxygen, nitrogen, argon, and sometimes acetylene and they would take a sledge hammer and knock the valves off and the bottles would fly into the lake. Well i wanted this to be my initiation when I got my card. Well I was a aluminum mill that happens to be behind the actual shop i worked for. Well me and this journeyman on afternoon went into the back 40 to do it and I was scarred to do it, so the journeyman did the first one and it flew across the train tacks and we heard a big thump. so we got the fuck out of there. The next day a fellow apprentice came to the site and he was pissed. One of the shop foreman ripped him a new one because he thought he was too lazy to pick it up teh bottle when he was supposed to go around a pick up crap that day. The kid said he looked back there that morning and didn't see anything and the foreman found it that afternoon. the foreman never know were it came from and I never told the kid, but i did buy him a case of beer for his 21st birthday and covered for him since he left early.

I also cut into a refrigeration line and lost $25,000 worth of refrigerant right on State st. in Chicago. We were told by three service techs that they drained the line and when we checked the line for pressure, there was frozen water in the system and prevented a reading. Well i also had an argument with the foreman on which line to cut first. he wanted to cut the liquid glycol line (antifreeze) that ran into the pickle hereon factory. He said fuck it and told me to do whatever what i wanted to do. Well he looked like he was going to kill me when the gas started to fly out. Well the gas dissipates, but when the next crew cut into the glycol line the next day, they dumped 1,200 gallons of antifreeze on to state street and they were told it was drain and frozen water prevented a reading and the valves were stuck open. I had a end cap flange (blind) blown off after somebody turned on a 400 p.s.i. steam line i was working on. to this day when taking anything off a closed sytem, i use a 4ft extension to loosen the nuts.

^ good story.

I always heard stories about when they were building the big convention center on the lake. They would take bottles of oxygen, nitrogen, argon, and sometimes acetylene and they would take a sledge hammer and knock the valves off and the bottles would fly into the lake. Well i wanted this to be my initiation when I got my card. Well I was a aluminum mill that happens to be behind the actual shop i worked for. Well me and this journeyman on afternoon went into the back 40 to do it and I was scarred to do it, so the journeyman did the first one and it flew across the train tacks and we heard a big thump. so we got the fuck out of there. The next day a fellow apprentice came to the site and he was pissed. One of the shop foreman ripped him a new one because he thought he was too lazy to pick it up teh bottle when he was supposed to go around a pick up crap that day. The kid said he looked back there that morning and didn't see anything and the foreman found it that afternoon. the foreman never know were it came from and I never told the kid, but i did buy him a case of beer for his 21st birthday and covered for him since he left early.

I also cut into a refrigeration line and lost $25,000 worth of refrigerant right on State st. in Chicago. We were told by three service techs that they drained the line and when we checked the line for pressure, there was frozen water in the system and prevented a reading. Well i also had an argument with the foreman on which line to cut first. he wanted to cut the liquid glycol line (antifreeze) that ran into the pickle hereon factory. He said fuck it and told me to do whatever what i wanted to do. Well he looked like he was going to kill me when the gas started to fly out. Well the gas dissipates, but when the next crew cut into the glycol line the next day, they dumped 1,200 gallons of antifreeze on to state street and they were told it was drain and frozen water prevented a reading and the valves were stuck open. I had a end cap flange (blind) blown off after somebody turned on a 400 p.s.i. steam line i was working on. to this day when taking anything off a closed sytem, i use a 4ft extension to loosen the nuts.

I got a whiff of anhydrous ammonia once :o talk about instant open sinuses! and it was just the residue on the flange.

We used to love things which blew up, even as kids. Well, the guys anyhoo. Used to get bricks of firecrackers, m-80s, m 100s. One of my favorite things to do was twist the plastic handle off a bike. They have a small hole in one end and the other open. I would stick a firecracker or two in the end with the hole. Pack shot, or BB's, pack wadding, pack more BB's or shot and on. Hold it and light the wick protruding from the end. Nice gun.

We would also set timed fuses onto the M-80s and such, wander off and leave them. This one you had to be very careful with...

Someone just asked me if I had nine lives.....

Heee, nine?

Hi all,

what's up guys?

Hi eagle87!Well,almost summer here.... :D

Demo'ed a room,from house built in 1889,hung some sheet rock on a ceiling,always a joy :P

Showered,did a few shots of Jack,wondering who am I going to p**** off on the internet today,...da usual,....

How are you?

Going out on the boat tomorrow,fishing,grilling and chilling,....

KB(looking for Charlie the Tuna!)

Hi all,

Hi eagle87!Well,almost summer here.... :D

Demo'ed a room,from house built in 1889,hung some sheet rock on a ceiling,always a joy :P

Showered,did a few shots of Jack,wondering who am I going to p**** off on the internet today,...da usual,....

How are you?

Going out on the boat tomorrow,fishing,grilling and chilling,....

KB(looking for Charlie the Tuna!)

Jack? My kinda person. Never turned down a shot of JD :)

Mila Kunis

mila-kunis-picture-4.jpg

MilaKunis_Grani_428402_600.jpg

<edit...Ms Mila Kunis is pregnant btw. Lovely gal from the Ukraine>

I saw her in person when she was filming a movie here. In person she looks hideous. No Joke. She had no makeup on and her eyes are huge. Makes her look like a fly or one of those fish with the bulgy eyes. :o

Is she really pregnant? Her boyfriend is Macauley Culkin. That's a scary thought.

I saw her in person when she was filming a movie here. In person she looks hideous. No Joke. She had no makeup on and her eyes are huge. Makes her look like a fly or one of those fish with the bulgy eyes. :o

Is she really pregnant? Her boyfriend is Macauley Culkin. That's a scary thought.

Didn't ask you to date her.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Now there is an ugly baby! B)

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Now there is an ugly baby! B)

I found the perfect woman for Spats,

he couldn't ask for more,

She's pretty,

Deaf, dumb, oversexed and owns a liquor store!

They shouldn"t have been left "Home Alone!" :lol:

Additional information on Mila. They thought she was 16 or 18 when she started on That 70s Show. Kunis fibbed to get the job. She was only 12 at the time :)

I found the perfect woman for Spats,

he couldn't ask for more,

She's pretty,

Deaf, dumb, oversexed and owns a liquor store!

Aaaaah, mmmm, aaahhhh never mind It was just a thought :D

Archived