The Man Thread

Dzldoc

Bonnie is a very smart person. The way my niece puts it is "I do not care what or who he looks at. As long as it's my bed he sleeps in."

zepbaby

m_fd60ceb5de3180059eb7ca9a7985af3c.gif

Doesn't matter where you get your appetite, as long as you eat your meals at home, is my take on it.

Doesn't matter where you get your appetite, as long as you eat your meals at home, is my take on it.

:D

Reminds me of a Zappa song. I loved Zappa. He was just too cool. It's all in the games of life. Girls play them and guys play them and if we didnt life would be about as dull as steam of doggie doo in July.

Ran across something that's pretty funny and has hit the news.

:o

zepbaby

I agree. Breasts development also comes into play. I see in another area you asked if I was being touchy? Since the post directly after mine implied the chance of my post being off the point, I stated it wasn't. This particular topic is more in line with touchy, so I'll expound because I like to be clear as a hedgehog.

odd seque... but whatever floats your boat. I looked 3 times for that post before I remembered I'd written it in a different thread... *shrugs*

from http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pubescent

Pubescent

adjective

1. arriving or arrived at puberty.

2. Botany, Zoology. covered with down or fine short hair.

from American Heritage dictionary

1. Reaching or having reached puberty.

2. Covered with short hairs or soft down.

from Worldnet.com

adjective

1. (of animals especially human beings) having arrived at the onset of puberty (the age at which sex glands become functional) but not yet fully mature; "the budding breasts of a pubescent girl and the downy chin of pubescent boy"

2. covered with fine soft hairs or down; "downy milkweed seeds" [syn:downy]

from Merriam Websters

adjective

1 : arriving at or having reached puberty

2 : of or relating to puberty

It appears that the jury returned with a pretty clear definition, each of which stress the hair aspect of puberty.

But as individuals we can certainly broaden our own definitions. :) And we must remember, when the human element comes into deciding maturity, that isn't a fine line and varies with the maturing person. Just like ruffled edges are more attractive than a clinically shaved straight line.

:blink: Okay, I'm glad you clarified the definition of pubescent.

As long as folks don't get confused that a shaved area means athey haven't hit puberty yet. :lol:

Reminds me of a Zappa song. I loved Zappa. He was just too cool. It's all in the games of life. Girls play them and guys play them and if we didnt life would be about as dull as steam of doggie doo in July.

Ran across something that's pretty funny and has hit the news.

:o

zepbaby

Nice chick

Im not a jessica Alba fan. I did like her in her underware in fantastic four, but the movie with dane cook killed it for me.

She can't pick roles to save her life. She makes one turkey after another. She can't act either.

Very sweet indeed......girls- next -door- types are fine by me. :):)

I really dig the one with the white suit on.

By the way, i went to see if she had more pics as hot, nothing as good, but i did find out that she may still be in high school. She has other photos marked as homcoming, and senior day. But most likely shes 18.

LOL

you pervs!

I know. I was on photobucket looking for a pic when i saw the Spring break album. All of her pictures where the first ones up. Today i went to look for more, than i saw she could still be in high school. Now I'm not sure whose pics where they because both of those girls only came up in the spring break album. Both of them, even the one I'm smitten with, looks like they're at least 21, but it could be deceiving.

I really dig the one with the white suit on.

By the way, i went to see if she had more pics as hot, nothing as good, but i did find out that she may still be in high school. She has other photos marked as homcoming, and senior day. But most likely shes 18.

Most likely 18? I'm 20, almost 21. 2 to 3 years difference... not bad...

Archived